Rhodies

I have noted there a number of Rhodies on this site: Have you logged onto rhodesiansreunited.co.uk particularly the section of the forum entitled 'Service Life'

It's still a young site but is growing slowly, and I reckon your input would be appreciated.

D

Deleted 20555

Hehe just teasing my old man was from Bulawayo......

Rhodesian SAS - more English than the bloody English as we used to say.....

Howzit,

Good to see that there are other people from my part of the country, Grew up in Rhodesia, Kwekwe to be exact, before moving to SA.

I have been in the UK for 7 years now and it would be good to get in touch with fellow countryman, especially those that are now serving in the British army.

It would be a good idea to start a new section or topic for all Rhodies ( whenwe were in the land of milk and honey ) and Souf Effrecans ( yes i no it is South Africans) , especially for those guys who are ex Rhodie/SA forces.

We can chat about National service, biltongs, Rugby, chicks, Tiger fishing, surfing ........... you get the general idea.

K

:headbang:

Kaff said:
Howzit,

It would be a good idea to start a new section or topic for all Rhodies ( whenwe were in the land of milk and honey ) and Souf Effrecans ( yes i no it is South Africans) , especially for those guys who are ex Rhodie/SA forces.

We can chat about National service, biltongs, Rugby, chicks, Tiger fishing, surfing ........... you get the general idea.

K

:headbang:
Edited to change initial post, in which I reckoned this a great idea. I still do, but wonder if this is really the place for it when other sites exist for Rhodies, Zimbos, and those from ZA.

I would be glad to contribute to such a thread, and will be interested to hear other opinions.

Latest Threads