RHODESIAN WAR (fireforce) HISTORICAL BLOG

Discussion in 'Military History and Militaria' started by shawzie, Sep 9, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have posted info for the history buffs on my blog about the Rhodesian war concerntrating on Fireforce for those interested go to www.choppertech.blogspot.com
    Please leave a comment
    shawzie

2. Doesn't work for me....

Inhoudswaarschuwing
    De blog die je wilt bekijken, bevat mogelijk inhoud die alleen geschikt is voor volwassenen. Google controleert en ondersteunt over het algemeen de inhoud van blogs niet. Ga voor meer informatie over onze inhoudsrichtlijnen naar de Servicevoorwaarden van Blogger

3. I get mine in German

Das Blog, das Sie anzeigen möchten, enthält möglicherweise Inhalte, die nicht jugendfrei sind. Im Allgemeinen überprüft Google weder Blog-Inhalte, noch heißen wir die Inhalte dieses oder anderer Blogs gut. Weitere Informationen über unsere Inhaltsrichtlinien finden Sie in den Nutzungsbedingungen von Blogger.

4. I see your German and raise you Arabic:

تحذير بشأن المحتوى
    قد تحتوي المدونة التي توشك على عرضها على محتوى يناسب البالغين فقط. بصفة عامة، لا تقوم شركة Google بمراجعة ولا اعتماد محتوى هذه المدونة أو أية مدونة أخرى. للحصول على مزيد من المعلومات حول سياسات المحتوى، يرجى الاطلاع على بنود الخدمة الخاصة بـ Blogger

5. AlienFTM

AlienFTM LE Book Reviewer

It would appear that you gentlemen are reading a website which has been globalized (sorry I just got an e-mail from our User Technologies team on the correct terminology to use - which sadly includes US er "English?") and is automatically detecting where you are logged on: Holland, BAOR and a sandpit.

Luckily my web access is hosted by our own company which is in fact American, even though I am in Hampshire, so I am getting it in US er "English?" (it seems these days that ENGLISH is not recognised unless you ask for UK English - tautology - and I have to fight to get ENGLISH language software).

What makes it worse is that when I write Program (sic) Directories as part of my day to day work, they have to be in US er "English?"

Grrr

6. The Bush Wars of 67 - 80 something...

I worked with several Sath Africaans in Iraq a couple of years ago, their feelings run very strong as most served in the Bush Wars... they showed me a lot of their video footage, there is some good stuff out there... will see if I can trace it again.

7. And I'm getting their in Thigh

คำเตือนของเนื้อหา

บล็อกที่คุณต้องการดูอาจมีเนื้อหาที่เหมาะสำหรับผู้ใหญ่เท่านั้น โดยทั่วไป Google ไม่ได้ตรวจทานหรือรับรองเนื้อหาของบล็อกใดๆ สำหรับข้อมูลเพิ่มเติมเกี่ยวกับนโยบายเนื้อหาของเรา โปรดไปที่ ข้อกำหนดในการให้บริการ ของ Blogger

john

8. Not getting it here

Advarsel om innhold

Bloggen du er i ferd med å vise, kan ha innhold som kun er egnet for voksne. Vanligvis gjennomgår ikke Google blogger, men vi støtter heller ikke innholdet i denne eller andre blogger. Hvis du ønsker mer informasjon om våre retningslinjer for innhold, kan du gå til vilkårene for Blogger.

SK

9. Excellent stuff, that which I have read so far.
    I feel confident that the Commandos and RLI will make sure that Mugabe never get power and become yet another tinpot African Dictator.