Rhodes Must Fall Protester: Nasty Little Racist.

I'm guessing from the middle image that the problem was that they'd not had the chimney swept.
One of the kids they might have shoved up the chimney set fire to it while playing with matches... He thought it was made out of stone, thus what possible harm could there be if a bored teenager sitting on the plinth built a small bonfire out of matchsticks and then lit it.?When he realised that stone doesn't burn and the statue must've been made out of something flammable, it was a bit late...

Tool

LE
Well they decided they wanted the old one up but that was ignored by the mob.

Odds on the statue getting taken down if the People of Bristol vote to have it removed?
Sorry Mr J/Tom D...

A sculpture of a Black Lives Matter protester, placed on the plinth where a slave trader's statue was toppled, will be removed, Bristol's mayor has said...
Mr Rees, the city's elected mayor, said removing the new statue was "critical to building a city that is home to those who are elated at the [Colston] statue being pulled down, those who sympathise with its removal... and those who feel that in its removal, they've lost a piece of the Bristol they know".

He added the sculpture was the work and decision of a London-based artist, "was not requested and permission was not given for it to be installed".

Sorry Mr J/Tom D...

A sculpture of a Black Lives Matter protester, placed on the plinth where a slave trader's statue was toppled, will be removed, Bristol's mayor has said...
Mr Rees, the city's elected mayor, said removing the new statue was "critical to building a city that is home to those who are elated at the [Colston] statue being pulled down, those who sympathise with its removal... and those who feel that in its removal, they've lost a piece of the Bristol they know".

He added the sculpture was the work and decision of a London-based artist, "was not requested and permission was not given for it to be installed".
Huzzah and hurrah.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Note how he gets the 'elated' bit in first. Easy to infer that that's the majority - which is odd, given that the last referendum in Bristol over the statue voted almost 4:1 in favour of keeping it.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
It would kind of funny if someone spray painted it white skin tone & blonde hair, with a red dress and suspenders.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
It would kind of funny if someone spray painted it white skin tone & blonde hair, with a red dress and suspenders.
Your task, to be completed by morning is...

Your task, to be completed by morning is...
I'm guessing someone will be "stagging" on guarding it for a few days - their will need to be a recce first to find out who - then find out where they live and DOX them (take them out). Then when it's clear or there's minimal resistance is the time to strike.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Note how he gets the 'elated' bit in first. Easy to infer that that's the majority - which is odd, given that the last referendum in Bristol over the statue voted almost 4:1 in favour of keeping it.
The poll was far too exclusive.
It didn't allow anyone from other cities to vote, hence they had to travel all the way to Bristol to force their views on the locals.
In exactly the same way as those colonists that pitched at great great x ? grandfather's shores.

Sorry Mr J/Tom D...

Better to meet the London-based artist ar$ehole, have a quiet word and then insert his work rectally, sans lube.

I'll believe it when it is actually removed.
My preference is by an angry mob with ropes, followed by it being hoofed into a canal. And then hopefully some BLM cúnts turn up and promptly leave again after a few of them get their faces smashed in.

The real possibility of some skinhead kicking the shit out of you might deter 80% of the cuckold cnuts from turning up at future XLW protests.

You just know people are going to have fun with that statue image - here's my first one.

I can't think whether it reminds me of Wolfie Smith, one of The Three Degrees or a spaniel in dire need of grooming?

20200716_010007.jpg

The poll was far too exclusive.
It didn't allow anyone from other cities to vote, hence they had to travel all the way to Bristol to force their views on the locals.
In exactly the same way as those colonists that pitched at great great x ? grandfather's shores.
Probably a good thing. Stopped your great x grandpappy getting eaten by the neighbours or you wouldn't be here. Of course, he could have scored a new musket from flogging them to the bastard slave traders.

Although your lot were more likely to end up on the Arabian peninsula, being more from the south east and all.

It amuses me that African Americans appear to be quite proud of knowing a few words of kiSwahili (the lingua franca of Arab slavers who didn't really have a lot to do with their ancestors at all), along with claiming to be descended from Swahili warriors (no such tribe).

Latest Threads