Rhodes Must Fall Protester: Nasty Little Racist.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I'm guessing from the middle image that the problem was that they'd not had the chimney swept.
Isn't that preventing small children from earning a living, or have you stopped doing that lately ?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Note how this labelling only comes from the media, they are inventing the language and dictating which way the conversation goes.
Is it they who come up with the inventive nicknames too ?

If I can take the first two letters of someone's name and add "zza," does that mean I can get a top job in the media ?

There must be something necessary now that literacy, comprehension and research have all been dropped from the required skills.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Any individual, no matter their background, who objects to black domination, is ‘extreme right’.

Note how this labelling only comes from some sections of the media including the national broadcaster, they are inventing the language and dictating which way the conversation goes.
^

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Last edited:
I'll chip a fiver into the eye-bleach fund.

I think mind bleach would be better otherwise, all you'll do is blind yourself having the last image you saw in your mind.. jarrod attempting to shag TD to death.

it'll be like skelator bumming Cringer

There must be something necessary now that literacy, comprehension and research have all been dropped from the required skills.
Ask Dianne Abbot about that (the f*cking retarded mong that she is). Also USA has their very own version of Dianne Abbot - "Sleepy" Joe Biden, both as thick as mince & equally as likely to talk complete and utter senseless bollocks.

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
Jarrod dont these constant remarks get on yore tits ever ??

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Ask Dianne Abbot about that (the f*cking retarded mong that she is). Also USA has their very own version of Dianne Abbot - "Sleepy" Joe Biden, both as thick as mince & equally as likely to talk complete and utter senseless bollocks.
But neither are journos.

Jarrod dont these constant remarks get on yore tits ever ??

He loves the attention. If he doesn't respond then I know it's time to nip round and 'look after' his bedford pikey-home I will, of course, be burning any soft furnishings and bleaching every surface.

A national treasure, and Tom Daley. How could the authorities possibly object?

By national treasure, do you mean "ancient and should be buried"?

Wasn't Jarrod the one who did half a dozen laps around his garden on a Zimmer frame to raise money for the NHS? Or am I getting confused with someone who just looks like him?
He did laps around the garden of Eden.

He's the reason the Bible has an issue with a certain type of man.

Latest Threads