Rhodes Must Fall Protester: Nasty Little Racist.

The 1 o'clock news says that the people of Bristol will need to decide if they want the new statue up or not...
Well they decided they wanted the old one up but that was ignored by the mob.

Odds on the statue getting taken down if the People of Bristol vote to have it removed?

The 1 o'clock news says that the people of Bristol will need to decide if they want the new statue up or not...
Interesting, subtle move by the Labour Council. That potentially stops the drama of it being ripped down, and as we've seen they worked hard to stop that!

Sexton Blake

Old-Salt
Think those ankles would last long with a cutting disk ? And before the woke crowd and other EFF supporters accuse me of being a sellout to the settlers and threats of violence, I mean those of the statue.
Good point,

Perhaps some form of 'chain arrangement' around the ankles might deter any would-be vandalism.

I was wondering if I could afford, how much someone would need to replace it with one of @jarrod248 hanging out of Tom Daleys back doors.

would anyone like to chip in for that?

ex_colonial

On ROPS
On ROPs
That's your BLM practicing for their real aim of beheading all whites.

I'll just repost this to show the frightening reality of what is really happening in the "luvvies" less than wonderful "rainbow nation. Much more alarming than messing with a statue!
WHITE GENOCIDE IN SOUTH AFRICA AS MEDIA COVERS HONG KONG PROTESTS

1594730863332.png

snip SEPTEMBER DEATH TOLL OF 20 SOUTH AFRICA’S EUROPEANS

• Gert Pretorius from Vryheid in KZN – Shot to death and his bakkie hijacked after he was lured to a distant location by a gang pretending to be a customer for his aluminium business.
  • • Galoopy van Staden from Meyerton, Gauteng – Shot and killed by a hijacker, possibly also by someone pretending to be a customer as Galoopy was also a businessman.
  • • Shaun Krull – A farmer shot and killed on his farm in the Eastern Cape.
  • • Miemie Frost (72) – An elderly lady farming alone on her farm in Bethlehem, Free State. Her body was found dumped in the local graveyard.
  • • Tiaan from the Western Cape – His surname is unknown but his body was found in a park with knife wounds.
  • • Wynand Labuschagne (27) – Shot to death by house robbers in his flat in Brentwood Park, Kempton Park.
  • John Barnard (83) from Gouritsmond, Southern Cape – Found murdered in his home. He was a retired dominee ( church minister).
  • Peter Henson (80) – Found murdered in his home in Sedgefield in the Western Cape.
  • • Karen Turner (31) – Stabbed together with her husband Matthew whilst the couple was sleeping in a guest lodge in the * Hluleka game reserve in the Eastern Cape. She was 3 months pregnant and her 23-month-old son Hayden was also with their parents in the room. Matthew barely survived the stabbing.
  • • Florence Jennifer Dilworth (55) from Durban – Stabbed and brutally beaten after she unknowingly got into what she thought was a taxi. It was in fact a hijacked vehicle. She wanted to go to church. Her body was found on the side of the road.

• Barbra Joubert – Found naked and severely beaten near the Daspoort tunnel in Pretoria. She died in hospital shortly after.
  • • Ryno Eagar from Witbank – Stabbed to death with a knife.
    • Christiaan Peens from Klerksdorp – Run over by a taxi. His body was only found 3 months later close to the accident scene.
  • • Gary Goslin (56) – He was found murdered in his home in Elandia, Klerksdorp. His house had good security with high walls and security cameras.
  • Jeanette van Wyk (83) from Schweizer Reneke – She died from a heart attack induced by severe fright after intruders entered her flat in the frail care of the local old age home.
  • • Delores Ireland (77) – Found bound and strangled in her home on the Bluff in Durban.
  • • Frik Roodt (66) – Shot dead during a house robbery in his home in Empangeni, KZN.
  • • Rina Groenewald (69) – Her naked body was found in her granny flat in Henley-on-Klip in Gauteng on 2 September. She was strangled.
  • • An unknown farmer from Kameeldrift Pretoria – It was widely reported in the media that a farmer was shot and killed whilst fixing his fence on Friday 27 September. His name has not been released yet. Relatives and friends are requested to share his name with us."

Well they decided they wanted the old one up but that was ignored by the mob.

Odds on the statue getting taken down if the People of Bristol vote to have it removed?
I'm betting this new one will be ripped down and vandalised fairly soon - we should organise a few veterans (or as the media class us - far right activists), to come up with a mob to destroy it and throw it in the harbour.

Awol

LE
I'm betting this new one will be ripped down and vandalised fairly soon - we should organise a few veterans (or as the media class us - far right activists), to come up with a mob to destroy it and throw it in the harbour.
Perhaps the answer is to wear dog collars while doing it?

If it floats can we fit it with a sail?

(engines are so destructive to the environment)

If it floats can we fit it with a sail?

(engines are so destructive to the environment)
It won't float if the head gets smashed with a sledge hammer - it will sink like the titanic did (albeit a lot faster & with less loss of life).

It won't float if the head gets smashed with a sledge hammer - it will sink like the titanic did

that will be a dissappointment.

I will be surprised if it hasn't been pulled down by an angry mob of far right gammons in the very near future

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I will be surprised if it hasn't been pulled down by an angry mob of far right gammons in the very near future
Are they all far right ?
Or is that now a term for anyone not fallen in to the left of Stalin ?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
The 'Forward' statue in Birmingham might also present a hint as to some of the challenges with resin statues...
Raymond Mason's Forward Statue in Centenary Square - Birmingham Live's Forward Statue in Centenary Square - Birmingham Live
Well that removed any claim of it being a whites only statue.

Awol

LE
My point, too.

Anyone who wants an unbiased history of this country to be retained is Far Right, it would seem.

We have to get used to this lexicon of the aggrieved.
Any individual, no matter their background, who objects to black domination, is ‘extreme right’.

Note how this labelling only comes from the media, they are inventing the language and dictating which way the conversation goes.

Latest Threads