Rhodes Must Fall Protester: Nasty Little Racist.

Her example should be followed. Don’t like it topple it.

It should be removed...sooner rather than later.

Since it is likely that it was erected without council approval, yet another reason for instant removal.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I will piss myself if it ends up in the water
This time the mob will be not clad in black, but rainbow colours.
Because she's not a clamjouster herself she doesn't know the true feelings of the oppressed boxgrazers, and is therefore part of the problem.

I wouldn't recommend she gets on one knee either unless she wants to be force fed an untidy mott.

maybe it could be classed as littering. Lets see the council worker with a litter picker grab that bugger and put it in a trolley

Aqua regia has resin dissolving properties.

It also has people-dissolving properties, so probably not recommended.

4(T)

LE
I will piss myself if it ends up in the water

I reckon some stalwart yeoman of England might well rock up with a JCB and give the statue the good news.

Of course this time it'll be a heinous "racist/ extreme right wing" crime. The police might even turn up - can't have anyone impeding the progressive cultural revolution can we.

I'd lay a shiny new sixpence on the fact that the rozzers do indeed hotfoot it over with all haste should anyone dare to stand there and suggest removing the thing.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I'd lay a shiny new sixpence on the fact that the rozzers do indeed hotfoot it over with all haste should anyone dare to stand there and suggest removing the thing.
Think those ankles would last long with a cutting disk ? And before the woke crowd and other EFF supporters accuse me of being a sellout to the settlers and threats of violence, I mean those of the statue.

This time the mob will be not clad in black, but rainbow colours.
Because she's not a clamjouster herself she doesn't know the true feelings of the oppressed boxgrazers, and is therefore part of the problem.

I wouldn't recommend she gets on one knee either unless she wants to be force fed an untidy mott.
Sadly not. PsOC have now overtaken LGBT+ in Liberal Top Trumps. Unless of course a POCTG/TS gets angry, then let's see the fireworks.

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
didnt cecil rhodes threaten to go to war with gb if he wasnt given autonomy in Rhodesia ?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I reckon some stalwart yeoman of England might well rock up with a JCB and give the statue the good news.
You mean HMLC will help ?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
didnt cecil rhodes threaten to go to war with gb if he wasnt given autonomy in Rhodesia ?
Wilson threatened war with Rhodies then backed out when he realised he'd have to do the fighting himself.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Sadly not. PsOC have now overtaken LGBT+ in Liberal Top Trumps. Unless of course a POCTG/TS gets angry, then let's see the fireworks.
Shame we can't travel, I know a couple of local jousters who can really speak about opression and they'd top trump any of yours.

Think those ankles would last long with a cutting disk ? And before the woke crowd and other EFF supporters accuse me of being a sellout to the settlers and threats of violence, I mean those of the statue.
Some form of resin and matting based construction I believe. Might be some rebar in there too. I say kill it with fire.

How are the ribs? I believe you gave the A&E staff a good laugh rolling up in your dressing gown wearing the ntombezaans frilly pinks. Told you before, marble floors and astro glide are not the same as ice skating.

I would proffer the suggestion of the old flaming necklace as used on those pesky speed cameras, will certainly reduce it to a mass of treacle on the plinth.
The prospect of an orderly mass of marching chaps armed with ropes will focus plods mind, what next after all it is an illegally placed item. Sadly if it bundled into the Bristol channel it will no doubt float!

A sculpture of a black woman who took part in a Black Lives Matter protest in Bristol has been erected on the plinth where a statue of slave trader Edward Colston used to stand.
It will get torn down by the silent majority when its clear these people are left wing racist loons

Latest Threads