Rhodes Must Fall Protester: Nasty Little Racist.

On a similar theme to the Labour Party's recent relaunch as the spiritual home of Adolf Hitler :) , it turns out that some members of the Rhodes Must Fall movement are racist gits.

From the Daily Telegraph.
image.jpg

Sir Cecil Rhodes was never as crass as this small-minded bigot who thinks that making a white waitress cry in South Africa was something, "so black" and "wonderful."
A friend of his (a radical non-binary trans black activist :rolleyes:) had left a note with their bill saying "we will give tip when you return the land."

Good to see that Ntokozo Qwabe and his friends are really sticking it to the man. He subsequently wrote "Because one moment of white tears always makes news despite the everyday unarticulated black pain the dispossessed [and] landless masses of this country have to live through." Adding "Whiteness is so weak. Cute actually".
Maybe one day, when they can get over making childish gestures and making waitresses cry, they can help make Africa less of a basket case. Until then, him and his mates are just a cut-price version of the Bullingdon Club masquerading as useful members of society.

Shouldn't being waited on by a white person be enough to appease this **** headed twat? South Africa has really gone down the pan over recent years........

As a man of colour myself I cringe when one of my brothers starts talking like a honky.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Potential actions:

Don't leave black waiting staff tips so they can prove how much 'stronger' they are.

Leave big lump of Veldt on table - Tell them it's their land (to make them happy).

I've had meals in S. Africa.
Black waitress brought my dessert before my main, (pizza with orange cheese possessed WTF!) - eventually. Didn't leave tip.
White waiter, Excellent meal (Cafe Fish, Durban) and service - except he was a screaming gaylord who just wouldn't let me dine in peace. Didn't leave tip.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
With trying to bring down an empire via a university (nobody told him) and being nasty to whites this joker's attitude seems to be no more than some form of negro communist of the sort often experienced in the "dark" continent.

At one time it was great fun hearing them talk of how they could drive on which side of the road they preferred at any one time and they could all have bank accounts with cheque books (no need to put money in). They reckoned all they had to do was get rid of the white man.

Unfortunately this one thinks he is civilised and entitled to do/say as he likes in the UK (and elsewhere I assume).

Potential actions:

Don't leave black waiting staff tips so they can prove how much 'stronger' they are.

Leave big lump of Veldt on table - Tell them it's their land (to make them happy).

I've had meals in S. Africa.
Black waitress brought my dessert before my main, (pizza with orange cheese possessed WTF!) - eventually. Didn't leave tip.
White waiter, Excellent meal (Cafe Fish, Durban) and service - except he was a screaming gaylord who just wouldn't let me dine in peace. Didn't leave tip.
Option for the waitress Have a word with Rudi, the 6 foot 8 Afrikaner chef and he'll meet the bloke outside with one of his big pans so they can discuss the distribution of wealth, power and blood in the alley behind the restaurant.

Odd that he is writing English. Shouldn't it be some Zulu language?

And thus incomprehensible for the rest of the world.

Option for the waitress Have a word with Rudi, the 6 foot 8 Afrikaner chef and he'll meet the bloke outside with one of his big pans so they can discuss the distribution of wealth, power and blood in the alley behind the restaurant.
TIPS - To Insure(sic) Prompt Service - Urban myth
Tip AKA Advice - Rudi + sjembok = TIPS - The Induced Payment of Sheks!

So that's what they teach in higher education is it ? Smart comments direct at those less fortunate than you ? Taking the p*ss out of a waitress trying to earn a living ? What a man he must feel.
Pr*ck.

Were you giving him the come on?