RFD's (Calling all Arrse Registered Firearms Dealers)

ugly

LE
This is a thread for anyone requiring assistance from an RFD in the UK. The plan is that RFD's post their details (Username only) and region of the UK. This way if anyone needs work doing or something storing, procuring or shifting anywhere in the UK you can find someone that will help.
If you need them and can find them maybe you can hire the A(rrse) Team.

ugly

LE
To Kick off I am an RFD and based in East Sussex. Mainly sporting rifles and ammo but a few shotguns and service rifles. I also handle transfers and some limited storage available.
tcswoodlands

I have a Remington 1187 12 bore semi auto that has been hard used for about 10 years.

I've cleaned it and oiled it but some areas (trigger group, that dark, hidden area behind it somewhere inside the butt, and a mashed bit at the the rear of the bolt) could all do with some TLC.

Dorset RFCs with gunsmithing experience, here's a bit of work.

ugly

LE
I have a Remington 1187 12 bore semi auto that has been hard used for about 10 years.

I've cleaned it and oiled it but some areas (trigger group, that dark, hidden area behind it somewhere inside the butt, and a mashed bit at the the rear of the bolt) could all do with some TLC.

Dorset RFCs with gunsmithing experience, here's a bit of work.
How far are you willing to travel, I know a really good plumber here in Sussex. I have just had my renewal visit. God my gun room looks tidy and my register is now colour coded!
yes we passed muster

How far are you willing to travel, I know a really good plumber here in Sussex. I have just had my renewal visit. God my gun room looks tidy and my register is now colour coded!
yes we passed muster
Got to come to Uckfield , July 18 enroute to annual Norway cod fishing trip.
Drop it off then ?

ugly

LE
I'll get you his details so you can tell him the issues!
He is very good with traditional shotguns

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Can I add that I'm an FEO and open to backhanders to give a thumbs up to any applicant for the value of one ARRSE Challenge Coin? :D

ugly

LE
Can I add that I'm an FEO and open to backhanders to give a thumbs up to any applicant for the value of one ARRSE Challenge Coin? :D
You can't be! My feo is an ex traffic warden

I’ve two challenge coins, does that mean I get a GPMG and 20,000 rounds?

I still hold the RFD for the MOD. Does that count?

Got any Enfields you need to get rid of......?
Yes, loads of No 8s and a shitload of No 4 spares, including loads of furniture.

However.....

Weapons and weapon parts only ever go to G2G sales or destruction. It's a ******* tragedy, see below for a pallet of AR180, AK47, Garand etc

AR180.jpg

Also pallets of M79 etc etc.

I tried to buy a No 8 and there was simply no endorsed or allowable process to make it so.

ugly

LE
Yes, loads of No 8s and a shitload of No 4 spares, including loads of furniture.

However.....

Weapons and weapon parts only ever go to G2G sales or destruction. It's a ******* tragedy, see below for a pallet of AR180, AK47, Garand etc

View attachment 386127

Also pallets of M79 etc etc.

I tried to buy a No 8 and there was simply no endorsed or allowable process to make it so.
Sad

I tried to get the captured weapons 'donated' to SchInf, by the time the Army had got it's act in gear we'd chopped the lot of 'em up.

I don't mind seeing thousands of L85s going through the demil process but a Garand? With only one careless (Irish) owner?

I'm an RFD in Scotland.. at least as long as we are still allowed such things!