Reviving the Naafi (as requested by Mighty Doh Nut)

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Lairdx, Jun 30, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right. MDN is right. The Naafi is getting soft. Too many dull, pointless and simply sh1te postings which are neither funny nor offensive.

It's time for action. With is in mind I would like to start a heated debate.

I think that is Rayquaza is probably the most powerful Pokemon but my favourite is Charmander. What do you think? Which is your favourite Pokemon and which one do you think is the the most powerful?

:twisted:

2. i think my pokemon would kick your pokemons arrse coz your a weak individual with a shite choice of pokemon my mum could pick better! pikachu rules he whoops butt and he would whoop your mums all over! in fact he proberly already has xxx

3. What's a Pokemon?

4. I only poked me mum once and now I have a brotha! 8O

5. does he have webbed fingers and toes, swim like a fish, and rock like a romainian orphan?

i know im from Devon!!!

6. thankyou for that brief yet informative post. Perhaps, however, in the future you could leave the job of posting to someone with an IQ larger than that of a dog turd.

Thanks again.

7. I f#cking hate those c#nt orrible pokemon c#m gullet f#ckers. i f#cking hate those f#cking annoying little c#nts i hate em. whoever invented them should be a#se raped by long dong silver. i hope they get their f#cking limps blown off and get cancer in their stumps. the f#cking sp#nk bags.

8. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

And this from someone who has a pokemon type user-name :!: :!: :!: :!: :twisted:

9. what do you expect im only 13

10. Auld-Yin

Is that centimetres or inches across your tw@t?

11. hey lairdx i was only trying to make you smile :) ill go back and play with my toys now pout

12. Excellent excellent, I am crying with laughter after a lousy day, Lairdx, you should be on prescription!! Who needs pills when we have you...

13. only centimetres! wasted on your small p*ick though! would have to be bum fun with you its the only way id feel it!

14. *slaps dizzy_blonde round the face with his cock*

How does that feel? :roll:

15. Auld-Yin

13 centimeters - FFS that is 5+ inches, I would break my back carrying round something to fill that. I will therefore accept your offer of the backdoor entrance. :wink: