Reviving the Naafi (as requested by Mighty Doh Nut)

Right. MDN is right. The Naafi is getting soft. Too many dull, pointless and simply sh1te postings which are neither funny nor offensive.

It's time for action. With is in mind I would like to start a heated debate.

I think that is Rayquaza is probably the most powerful Pokemon but my favourite is Charmander. What do you think? Which is your favourite Pokemon and which one do you think is the the most powerful?

:twisted:

i think my pokemon would kick your pokemons arrse coz your a weak individual with a shite choice of pokemon my mum could pick better! pikachu rules he whoops butt and he would whoop your mums all over! in fact he proberly already has xxx

dizzy_blonde said:
i think my pokemon would kick your pokemons arrse coz your a weak individual with a shite choice of pokemon my mum could pick better! pikachu rules he whoops butt and he would whoop your mums all over! in fact he proberly already has xxx
thankyou for that brief yet informative post. Perhaps, however, in the future you could leave the job of posting to someone with an IQ larger than that of a dog turd.

Thanks again.

I f#cking hate those c#nt orrible pokemon c#m gullet f#ckers. i f#cking hate those f#cking annoying little c#nts i hate em. whoever invented them should be a#se raped by long dong silver. i hope they get their f#cking limps blown off and get cancer in their stumps. the f#cking sp#nk bags.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Monkeyjizz said:
I f#cking hate those c#nt orrible pokemon c#m gullet f#ckers. i f#cking hate those f#cking annoying little c#nts i hate em. whoever invented them should be a#se raped by long dong silver. i hope they get their f#cking limps blown off and get cancer in their stumps. the f#cking sp#nk bags.
And this from someone who has a pokemon type user-name :!: :!: :!: :!: :twisted:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
dizzy_blonde said:
what do you expect im only 13
Is that centimetres or inches across your tw@t?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
dizzy_blonde said:
only centimetres! wasted on your small p*ick though! would have to be bum fun with you its the only way id feel it!
13 centimeters - FFS that is 5+ inches, I would break my back carrying round something to fill that. I will therefore accept your offer of the backdoor entrance. :wink:

Does foil make a difference?

Latest Threads