Review of Armed Forces Healthcare in Wales

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by jim24, Jan 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. jim24

jim24 Book Reviewer

Healthcare Inspectorate Wales (HIW) is undertaking a review of the adequacy, availability and accessibility of NHS provision for Armed Forces regular personnel and their families, reserve forces and veterans in Wales. This will primarily draw on the experiences of the Armed Forces community and will contribute to an assessment of whether existing service delivery is meeting their needs effectively. The outcome will also inform whether there is a need for specific quality standards and how HIW will incorporate a focus on the needs of the Armed Forces community into its routine inspection and review activities.

As part of this review we have produced two questionnaires, designed to capture the healthcare experiences of Armed Forces personnel in Wales. These questionnaires are for:

1. Armed Forces Veterans (electronic questionnaire); Armed Forces Veterans (hard copy questionnaire).

2. Serving Personnel and their families and Reserve Forces (electronic questionnaire); Serving Personnel and their families and Reserve Forces (hard copy questionnaire).

Healthcare Inspectorate Wales (HIW) - Review of Armed Forces Healthcare in Wales
  2. jim24

jim24 Book Reviewer

I spoke to LtCol Skipper yesterday and he seems a real good bloke, and it looks like the Welsh Assembly are very keen on actually trying to help Welsh veterans, and not just talk bullshit about the problems as the MOD seem to do,
  3. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

What 'bullshit' is that then?
  4. jim24

jim24 Book Reviewer

Have you not read the"Military Covenant"
  5. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

You're a bit of a berk really, aren't you?
  6. jim24

jim24 Book Reviewer

Oh yer , but one who has been successfully campaigning for Veterans rights for thirty years, has worked for a number of forces Charities and got been involved in the MOD/ NHS to at least recognise PTSD as a major Psychological problem , and is now trying to get the Department of Work and Pensions to rethink the Condems policy on War Disabled Pensioners getting fucked by French company ATOS

Unlike some members of ARRSE who are just gobby ignorant *****
  7. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

Gosh, well done you. Despite all your credentials, you can't come out with anything better than the MOD's 'bullshit' and implying that I'm a gobby ignorant ****. Impressive. Little wonder you're not taken seriously.
  8. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

Is this yours?

Attached Files:

9. jim24

jim24 Book Reviewer

I always laugh at you pathetic ***** who are incapable of serious thought, you really are a f@ckwit who seems only able to right stupid childish insults on serious threads, about time you got a life you sad ****. no wonder they want to get rid of you as a Mod .
  10. jim24

jim24 Book Reviewer

I'm off to a meeting now , but do keep up the childishness as it keeps this thread up at the top of the list and some of the adults on here just might read the Link and fill in the questionaire
  11. Jim, your claims about all the campaigning you do are commendable (if they are true), yet you still need to work on winning people over to your side of the argument.

How about instead of spouting about the "MODs bullshit" you actually expand on what this so called "bullshit" is. And instead of making the thread all about me, me, me you try and stick to the point.

Of course you'll try and say I'm ignorant and childish and then you'll most likely try to point out that you are my elder and better, though my stories are out and about on ARRSE and someone with as much intelligence as you claim to have should be able to find them with no problem, and there are plenty of ARRSErs who know me or have met me in real life who can back up my history just in case you are inclined to say that I'm embellishing them or simply making them up.

And as for you playing a major part in getting the MOD/NHS to recognise PTSD as a major psychological trauma, some how I think the British Psychological Society and the Royal College of Psychiatrists might have had just a teensy weensy part to play in it.
  12. Who do you think you are talking to to you gobshite pathetic colostomy bag sucker?
  13. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

Bless. Somebody found a keyboard.
  14. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

Now this is interesting, JP from Cardiff. Sorry, Taff. Had you bothered your arse to do a teeny bit of research on this website you might have figured out that I sit far closer to this particular area than you could possibly imagine. Interestingly, not one of the MOD/DH people involved in this have ever heard of you (and yes, I know exactly who you are) so, Billy Big Balls on the Internet I'm hard Bruce Lee, I suggest you poke off before and take your bilious ranting somewhere else (perhaps the pub and the DVLA?).

Crow bag offered some sound advice, why don't you try reading and digesting it instead of imploding in self-indignant rage?

PS. Smart move calling me a **** on a forum I moderate. Not too sharp are you?
  15. jim24

jim24 Book Reviewer

If you know so much about it why did you start taking the piss, and don't worry I don't give a **** about PERSEC ,

And you once again have been manipulated to repost on the thread I call that another result
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.