Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Auld-Yin submitted a new blog post:

Review: Armageddon's Song Vols 2 & 3 by Andy Farman

Vol 2 - "Advance to Contact" and "Fight Through"

I have recently finished reading the next two episodes of this book, or rather series of books.
The story, for those who are unaware, is that Russia and China have entered into an unholy alliance and declared war on virtually the rest of the world. For economic reasons.

[AMAZONPRODUCTS asin="1491012412"]The war has enveloped many countries, and death and desolation are everywhere.The Russian army has swept across...
Continue reading the Original Blog Post

Blush

I have just pasted the satellite photos of the Chinese attack on the European Space Agency in French Guiana on the wiki page.
<a title="Maps and photos on Wiki" href="http://armageddons-song.wikia.com/wiki/Special:NewFiles" rel="nofollow">http://armageddons-song.wikia.com/wiki/Special:NewFiles</a>

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
@Andy Farman

Andy, I've read all your books and sadly I've finished the last one. You're a really good author, but please, get someone to teach you how to use a computer and insert links! ;)

@Legs,

If you can find someone who can teach fly-fishing to a snail, give him a computer textbook and wheel him in my direction if he wants a REAL challenge.

Just finished reading all 5 parts (volumes?) and a damn fine read they are, too. Added them to "Chieftains" and the few other worthwhile books about WW3 in my library.

Thanks, Andy, I enjoyed every page!

Just finished the 5th book. The author appears to be like George R R Martin of Game of Thrones fame, in that he killed off some of the best characters.

Bummer on him for doing that on my favourite Anti Aircraft duo.

Really enjoyed them and just wished he could write a new 6th book to say what happens after the war, as he only hints at it on the last few pages.

Now, if he was to write the same series about WW3 now, it would be a completely shorter series.

Anyway, looking forward to his new book later this year.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
@Legs,

If you can find someone who can teach fly-fishing to a snail, give him a computer textbook and wheel him in my direction if he wants a REAL challenge.
Any time you like Andy! I'll teach you myself if you fancy a trip to God's country. (That's Scotland to the great unwashed)

Just finished the 5th book. The author appears to be like George R R Martin of Game of Thrones fame, in that he killed off some of the best characters.

Really enjoyed them and just wished he could write a new 6th book to say what happens after the war, as he only hints at it on the last few pages.

Now, if he was to write the same series about WW3 now, it would be a completely shorter series.

Good morning sir,

@Legs

Unfortunately we were required to send our passports back, along with birth certificates, marriage certificate, Edwards records of birth and original photographs in order to get him his first passport, and the passport office lost them.
That was back in February for a holiday back to the UK planned for May, which never happened of course. They lied for nine weeks about not receiving them until we got a copy of the couriers receipt, and this was well before the so called 'busy period'.

My small brain needed a long rest and I am doing overdue housekeeping on the books while it recharges.

'Lt Henry Shaw - USMC' is a prequel, in Borneo and Vietnam where the party at Madam Woo's brothel see young Henry and the SBS officer writing the beer mat constitution.

Steve and Andy will probably be at the Guards Depot when I write a one-off about a younger Colin, Ray and Oz that will include NI.

Prequel of Svetlana? She did not exactly have the same job description as James Bond, more like the girls he banged, so it would be in the Erotica genre, but there is scope for an espionage story post war, and how she deals with the psycho lesbian ex.
Definitely a girlie who will one day be buried in a Y shaped coffin!

Aftermath and clean-up. Armageddon's Anthem will cover most of your points when I begin that next year. I need to think of an ending before I can begin though.