Reverting to type?

I see that Peaches Geldof has been accused yet again of shoplifting a frock or two. (Daily Wail I know but I am bored at work and came across it…honest guv)

Peaches Geldof faces police quiz over dress theft in Camden | Mail Online

So, do we reckon that genetics are playing a part in this in that the pikey genes she got from her dad, ‘Sir’ Bob Pikey Geldof are forcing her to steal what are probably very chav frocks.

If her mother’s genes were to come to the forefront I suppose she might just turn into a cock-sucking, talentless, faux blonde, drug addled whore who only has a few years left to adorn the front pages of the Wail and its ilk.

Like I said, I’m bored at work

She's just a cunting attention seeker. It's a publicity stunt. Would put money on it (if i had any).

Oppressed by the relentless avarice and wanton materialism of modern society, she seeks escape in the hollow rituals of consumerism which have been forced on her from birth. Her behaviour is a cri de coeur from a clearly frightened and lost soul who seeks nothing more than spiritual enlightenment and meaning in a world which venerates superficiality and trivialises the profound.
Is that from her Wiki entry?

Mark The Convict

Why, thank you gents. I was going to replace the first load of turgid bilge with some even more emotive slop, but cloudbuster quoted it before I could think of anything.

So I thought 'fuck it', as is my wont.

PS; she's an overpriveliged, underbrained scrubber.