reverting to lightweights

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by ochayethenoo, Jun 2, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. heard a little rumour that 2 sigs are going to lightweights and shirts later on this year....... any truth in it
  2. Make them wear KF shirts. Nice and itchy, especially straight after PT.
  3. Actually I was lying, I have no idea. This is the ARRSE after all :p
  4. Yep, putties too. It's all you walting REMF scalies deserve.
  5. Well obviously. I'm sure an underwaterknife-fighting ninja like you will be dressed in black Armani lycra tuxedo, eyepatch, 007 gadgets and so on. Go forth and multiply, you Walt.
  6. Yep you certainly sound like the kind of fella who bashes his bishop. Come on then tithead, what capbadge do you disgrace then?
  7. Quite a little tosspot aren't you? 8O
  8. Im at 2 sigs, no its going back to lightweights when the rest of the army does next year. Anybody thinks different, they obviously wernt on the briefing where we were told that 2 sigs is going back to lightweights and green shirts next year with the rest of the army, 'To reduce wear and tear on CS95'. I like my cs95!! They keep their creases... :)
  9. Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought one of the reasons lightweights were withdrawn from field army units was due to health and safety reasons in that the high level of nylon in them didn't make them very fire retardant and could cause the material to fuse to the skin.