Reverse Walting...

We all know about Walting and how its only deemed acceptable if done to get inside some strumpet's bloomers but is Reverse Walting alive and well?

Do squaddies still tell bullshit stories, usually in bars and clubs they shouldnt be in, about spurious civvie occupations to try and conquer the local bike?

PS If this has been done before please use this thread for something worthwhile such as posting pictures of The Snail's dog while she swears rudely and makes crude comments at her sycophants.

I think you will find that thread came at the Inverse Walt from a different angle, that thread was more to do with ex servicemen with extraordinary genuine credentials who never mentioned their actions whereas this thread seems more about soldiers pretending to be other things in civvy street like dolphin trainers or helicopter pilots in order to wrench the panties from scouse scutters

I think you will find that thread came at the Inverse Walt from a different angle, that thread was more to do with ex servicemen with extraordinary genuine credentials who never mentioned their actions whereas this thread seems more about soldiers pretending to be other things in civvy street like dolphin trainers or helicopter pilots in order to wrench the panties from scouse scutters
You're right. There was, I think, a thread like that somewhere, lots of mention of working in the broken biscuit factory, etc.

Are we therefore to assume that this reverse walting scenario, would only work in garrison towns? Surely the local splitters would be used to Squaddy cock, and be far more impressed by the adventures of Wilkies Johnny and the aisle of doom?

Or a windscreen wiper in your trouser pocket.

By the way, did I ever say I was at University in Liverpool? Once bumped into a charming lady of African descent wearing a see-through shirt. I somehow noticed she'd forgotten to wear a bra.

I didn't know what to do with myself.

Or a windscreen wiper in your trouser pocket.

By the way, did I ever say I was at University in Liverpool? Once bumped into a charming lady of African descent wearing a see-through shirt. I somehow noticed she'd forgotten to wear a bra.

I didn't know what to do with myself.
Numeous suggestions spring to mind instantly.

Opening scene of "Zulu" for one!

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
I had only been out a handful of years and I was regularly consulting in London. One of the lads loved Newcastle Brown Ale and knew he could get it cheap at the Victory Services Club where I overnighted, so we'd usually have a couple of warmers into the bank before we (he: I am happily married) went out on the pull.

Basically he liked having someone riding shotgun to take care of the "other bint" while he moved in on Echo 1. Suited me. All part of the game. Of course by the time he's found a target, we were both a sheet or two to the wind. To the inevitable question "So what do you two do then?" when he made the move, rather than admit to being software consultants, SNO-O-ORE, the replies in quick succession normally came out "I'm a rocket surgeon;" "I'm a brain scientist."

He didn't pull all that often. I didn't care.