Reverse Walting...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by regular_imbiber, Sep 21, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. We all know about Walting and how its only deemed acceptable if done to get inside some strumpet's bloomers but is Reverse Walting alive and well?

Do squaddies still tell bullshit stories, usually in bars and clubs they shouldnt be in, about spurious civvie occupations to try and conquer the local bike?

PS If this has been done before please use this thread for something worthwhile such as posting pictures of The Snail's dog while she swears rudely and makes crude comments at her sycophants.
  2. Already been done about a month ago.
  3. Fuck!! Whereabouts? Ive got a brilliant story to tell about being an underwater bull-dozer driver in the North Sea. Helped me get a tickle in Liverpool :)

4. You don't need to tell such stories to get into Liverpool wenches knickers. You just need to tell them you have a car or have access to one.
    • Like Like x 3
  5. I realised that all too late.
  6. Flip's sake, 5 pages or more and I never even noticed.

I'm ashamed of myself.
  7. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Not surprised, anyone shagging a scouse bint is clearly to idle to wank...
    • Like Like x 4
  8. I think you will find that thread came at the Inverse Walt from a different angle, that thread was more to do with ex servicemen with extraordinary genuine credentials who never mentioned their actions whereas this thread seems more about soldiers pretending to be other things in civvy street like dolphin trainers or helicopter pilots in order to wrench the panties from scouse scutters
  9. You're right. There was, I think, a thread like that somewhere, lots of mention of working in the broken biscuit factory, etc.
  10. Ten fuckin letters
  11. You don't need to tell such stories to get into Liverpool wenches knickers. You just need to tell them you've stolen a car.

I can vouch for that!
  12. Are we therefore to assume that this reverse walting scenario, would only work in garrison towns? Surely the local splitters would be used to Squaddy cock, and be far more impressed by the adventures of Wilkies Johnny and the aisle of doom?
  13. Yeah! your sisters like that, and all I had was a Reliant Robin
  14. That's more like it.