Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Reverse Racism - I think

My first experience of this phenomenon was on standing on the corner of Railton Road one morning in 1982, nodding politely to an elderly West Indian gentleman and saying "Good morning, sir." only to have him point at me and scream.
"Bobbylon called me a N*gger!!!!!"
:rolleyes:

I know it all seems a bit bonkers but how may people have been really negatively effected by “PC”

But apart from these public bodies what else has genuinely impacted posters

Mrs L is French I was asked at work if my wife speaks English ( A reasonable question I thought)

A work colleagues wife was Pakistani* I only ever heard him talking whatever language to her on the phone - I asked if she spoke English - a reasonable question I thought - Apparently not - since the same folk** who had enquired about my wifes language skills saw fit to report me for racism.

*As was he
**For clarity not my Pakistani work colleague either -

He sounds a right charmer. Why has he not yet been expelled for his fighting and shit? There is probably a crackhead in the city who will shank him for the price of a few rocks.

Bullies are never hard. Problem is she has been nicely bought up and thinks it is all fairplay, daisies and nice sunsets. She's learning.

Yes, It´s all very sad isn´t it, just do what Bane said, he´s one of the old bill that would be responding to this so it seems fair to say that the police would be on your team this time.

The icing on the cake is that as he is a student and so is she, the university will have to be involved and his position there could be at risk. Universities have banished people for less. I expect when he realises what his parents will do to him when they find out he has been suspended or thrown out he will change his attitude.

The guy causing this abuse is protected of course as he will simply claim a cultural misunderstanding, even if she can prove he is been abusive. Absolutely horrible story and she needs to be strong under this sort of s**t.
Stop being a dick.
The bloke is a shitstirrer and if he's stupid enough to make threats that gave been recorded, the Police should be very interested.

Bollocks.
Sadly not -Although its wrong to suggest its the left / leftists in General - Plenty on the left see it as the horse shit it is

The "Progressive" left and its BLM compatriots have carefully defined racism to mean Prejudice +Privelage and Power rather than discrimination based on race.

So In Europe / US only white people can be racist - Brown people can be prejudiced but as they have not the privilege structure and power they cannot be racist. It further carefully conflates privilege that does exist in some ways for the wealthy with being white (as many are)

Of course how an unemployed white youth on a UK sink estate is more privileged than Abbot or Khan or Lammy is anyone's guess but were not supposed to ask questions.

Furthermore it falls down because by the definitions own logic if I say all Africans are scum whilst im in England Im racist - but if I say it in Japan - then because I dont have power and privilege then I can only be prejudiced ditto if I stand in Africa, Like wise an Asian abusing Blacks in the UK is only prejudiced - in asia he would be (or should be) racist - which is crap - a bigots a bigot and where he is physically stood doesn't change that

The fact the users of this definition of power and privilege definition will hem haw or produce arguments of why I would still be racist in Japan only proves that the whole proposition is nothing more than an attempt by some to push an only whites are racist argument -

Many more of course are suckered into accepting the privilege power definition but miss the fact it doesn't apply to other demographics in other situations.

Edit Reverse racism was coined to refer to Positive discrimination policies, however careful hijacking of the expression - now means it refers to any attempt to point out racism from a non white source and suggest its whining and or whattabouttery.

Of course it becomes impossible to challenge this pile of bovine excrement because the far right leap on it and any sensible points are lost in the inevitable xlw xrw pissing contest

Last edited:
Racism is a combination of power, privilege and indoctrination. But a racist opinion can be formed from any or just one of these ingredients.

AKA empowering them with ammunition that "the other side" are all racist and it is impossible for your own creed to be racist hasn't influenced this man's behaviour?
That is the line that being peddled in universities across the western world today, A slightly counterproductive method in the pursuit of "Multi-Culturalism" by, that's right, ideological leftist Professors.

Effendi Junior is totally free to highlight the plight of knife crime in Leicester (even in a comical way IMO), It is evident the offence was taken and not given.
I think this man is hiding his guilt by playing the race/victim card on his public side (while acting like a misogynist thug on the other), I put money that this is a result of him being told he can never be racist, even when he is.
You are correct, Indoctrination is coming home to roost at LU.

Speaking of Leicester...
I was surprised when I was kitting out a Drum & Bass gig at LSU for Formation Records and they had full body metal detectors on every door, It seemed anomalous to me at the time...as it was way back in the mid-2000's!
I am now not surprised at these statistics a decade later:

Knife crime rose by over a third in Leicestershire in a year

Yes, It´s all very sad isn´t it, just do what Bane said, he´s one of the old bill that would be responding to this so it seems fair to say that the police would be on your team this time.

The icing on the cake is that as he is a student and so is she, the university will have to be involved and his position there could be at risk. Universities have banished people for less. I expect when he realises what his parents will do to him when they find out he has been suspended or thrown out he will change his attitude.

I wouldn't bet on it. Chances are his parents might fall for his bulls***, and believe their son was the victim of a raging racist, and was discriminated against. Despite the fact he is clearly an overly sensitive bully.

Unfortunately these days, a lot of parents don't have the back bone or awareness to simply tell their children that if they act a c*nt, they deserve the consequences.

Can someone explain to me how you can have “reverse” racism?

Only white people can be racist. So when a POC does something that would be racist if a whitey did it, it's reverse racism.

This lunatic theory is based on the concept that white people hold power over POCs and has been extended by loony POCs to a belief that a POC cannot commit a crime against a white person. For instance a black man cannot rape a white woman as she is from the power group. The reverse racist in this instance might actually claim that threatening to kill a white woman isn't a crime because she is white.

To avoid getting off the important matter - namely some scrote threatening Effendi’s daughter- reverse racism began as a term of the right (not the far right) used initially in an ironic manner to describe affirmative action in the US : ‘No whites may apply for this job’ sort of thing.

Unfortunately, since there are some Americans who are the epitome of the notion that the nation doesn’t do irony, the term became mainstream in some quarters, and was used by some on the right (still to the left of what's now the alt-right)in a bid to in effect suggest that all was fine and dandy and there were no actual instances of discrimination against non-whites, and that racism was dramatically overstated (not in a 'SJW's bleat too much' manner, but 'there are very few cases in the US where people are discriminated against or treated differently because they're black, and those saying otherwise are liars')

The inevitable SJW backlash has been under way for some years, with that camp maintaining that no BME person can be racist. This is why they don’t like people like Trevor Phillips pointing out this is rubbish. The left didn't create the term, and rails against it because it does point to the possibility of non-whites being racist, which they don't accept. (I disagree - I have met, for instance, some, otherwise charming Indonesians whose views on those of Chinese origin make Nick Griffin look like Martin Luther King). If you google 'reverse racism' you'll find lots of SJWs decrying the term, not supporting it. There is, as I recall, an extremely worthy Wikipedia entry about it as well, which barely captures the complexity (because if you do that, you have to admit...)

Effendi, if he'll forgive my point, should simply have said 'racism'. It looks as though the harasser of his daughter is doing so because of her race - although as I've said, I suspect it's largely because of her gender and he is taking some pleasure from frightening her because he likes frightening women. The racist, misogynist, cowardly ****.

Racism equals prejudice plus power. Our coffee-coloured brethren lack institutional power, therefore nothing they do could possibly be racist.

This obviously doesn't stand up to scrutiny, but pointing this out is evidence of white fragility, thus proving them right anyway. Which is nice.

Sadly not -Although its wrong to suggest its the left / leftists in General - Plenty on the left see it as the horse shit it is

The "Progressive" left and its BLM compatriots have carefully defined racism to mean Prejudice +Privelage and Power rather than discrimination based on race.

So In Europe / US only white people can be racist - Brown people can be prejudiced but as they have not the privilege structure and power they cannot be racist. It further carefully conflates privilege that does exist in some ways for the wealthy with being white (as many are)

Of course how an unemployed white youth on a UK sink estate is more privileged than Abbot or Khan or Lammy is anyone's guess but were not supposed to ask questions.

Furthermore it falls down because by the definitions own logic if I say all Africans are scum whilst im in England Im racist - but if I say it in Japan - then because I dont have power and privilege then I can only be prejudiced ditto if I stand in Africa, Like wise an Asian abusing Blacks in the UK is only prejudiced - in asia he would be (or should be) racist - which is crap - a bigots a bigot and where he is physically stood doesn't change that

The fact the users of this definition of power and privilege definition will hem haw or produce arguments of why I would still be racist in Japan only proves that the whole proposition is nothing more than an attempt by some to push an only whites are racist argument -

Many more of course are suckered into accepting the privilege power definition but miss the fact it doesn't apply to other demographics in other situations.

Edit Reverse racism was coined to refer to Positive discrimination policies, however careful hijacking of the expression - now means it refers to any attempt to point out racism from a non white source and suggest its whining and or whattabouttery.

Of course it becomes impossible to challenge this pile of bovine excrement because the far right leap on it and any sensible points are lost in the inevitable xlw xrw pissing contest

Yes ok it is not accurate to tar the entire left with this brush however they could help to stand up to and rebalance the rise of the far left. The regressive left opened this can of worms and nowadays, a traditional left wing person is viewed as basically a conservative by the regressive left and far left. Those of us who were once left of centre are now as bad as Nazi´s to the current left.