Reverse Racism - I think

It seems Blacks get a bit pissed when white people 'Black Up', yet if you're black you can buy 'White Up' body lotion:

White up Whitening Body Lotion

Also, it's OK if you're Black to 'White Up'.

More double standards from our PC brigate - as you don't here a peep out of them about this, yet if the roles were reversed - you can bet they'd all be screaming their snowflake heads off!
ON NO ACCOUNT read it in context.

JUST DON'T DO IT BRUV

Check this racist bastard out - 'white face'

Some people will think thats some kind of racist gesture or comment.

Such people are called "Fucking stupid", have a Pit Bull called "Winston" or "Gibson", shite tats and an extensive collection of Stone Island clothing.

Some people will think thats some kind of racist gesture or comment.

Such people are called "Fucking stupid", have a Pit Bull called "Winston" or "Gibson", shite tats and an extensive collection of Stone Island clothing.
Are you saying that a lefty, easily offended PC type, that usually is unwashed an smokes dope - has purple hair and is part lezzer - is going to have a Pit bull? No I doubt they would as who would look after it when they were attending Jeremy Cobyn marches and chaining themselves to fences or pissing other people off with their bullshit views?

Are you saying that a lefty, easily offended PC type, that usually is unwashed an smokes dope - has purple hair and is part lezzer - is going to have a Pit bull? No I doubt they would as who would look after it when they were attending Jeremy Cobyn marches and chaining themselves to fences or pissing other people off with their bullshit views?
And the same people will make bizarre, rambling posts too.

Aaaaand . . . there goes the thread.

The daughter is doing a bit of a course at a UK university at the moment. The nice city she is in has suffered a load of assaults on students; stabbings, and robbery when lone students are returning to the accomodation at night. They are held up at knife point and forced to go use their debit card to empty their account at a convenient cashpoint machine.

A couple of weeks ago when the daughter was out with mates she jokingly stated, "perhaps I should get a t-shirt with don't stab me printed on it"

The following week after the story had been told on by people a dusky chap who was not present when she made the statement starts on. He starts calling her racist whenever he see's her and making other comments to her about her being racist. Then this week he sends her a snap chat making some comments about her being racist and indicates that he would get the boys around to sort her out.

I do not know how all the racism laws stand there at the moment but, my advice to her: Make a statement copy to the police, copy to the university, copy to the accomodation provider. - keep the snapchat as evidence.

Anything else?
Just to get this back to the original topic, while I'm not an expert on gang culture in the London boroughs I have a friend who is and he suggested the lad is a gangsta walt. Apparently education isn't seen as cool with the youth so a lad who has done 6th form and A levels isn't likely to have any boys who would be able to sort anyone out. He said your best course of action is threatening to tell his mum.

No. A bone post is a bone post and clear to most.
But there are two or three groupings who insist on keeping up the same bitchfest on every possible thread no matter how serious and thus derailling it.
The only way to avoid it is not to bite and allow the rest of us to continue.

Just tell her to ignore it, and tell her to tell him to get over it, I'm racist, I'm of Indian orign and when people crack jokes join in, go with the flow
No. Absolutely not.
What if some Caucasian "extremist type" systematically threatened your young and relatively defenseless sister mother?

Potential red rag to a bull. His "sort" depending on his cultural background, may very well be pre-programmed to taking extreme offence to any woman telling him to do anything. Having meals on time, spreading legs on demand, not leaving the house without permission etc. may well for we know have been the toxic arena he was brought up in. Whatever his mindset is and for whatever reason, he is potentially a very dangerous person.

The sort perhaps who is prepared to escalate matters until his end result is realised. We don't know, but my point is the risks of not getting him dealt with one way or another far outweigh the risks of doing nothing or confronting him on the street. If some tinted individual, or any man of any race, colour or creed threatened my wife, I know what my son, his mates, and I would be doing IF the law enforcement approaches came to nothing and the threats persisted & escalated. What man would not? Bottom line for me is you cannot "unstab" or "un-A&E" someone, but you could spend the rest of your days reflecting on " if only I'd ...)

Just as a rider...Many years back, perhaps 10 or so, my son & I tackled an ethnic slapping his wife to oblivion as they walked down to Tesco past our house. Her crime it seemed was daring to walk in front of him and answer him back. My lad pinned the bastard down while I dialled 999. She was begging us not to do anything and let him be.....but her eyes were so swollen by then she was not fit to continue anywhere and was immediately hospitalised.
There were at least 4 independent witnesses.
In court, he put it in his defense he was perfectly entitled to "control" his family, or words to that effect.
The outcome was he was (I think) deported eventually for other matters and she got whisked off to a Shelter with her two infants. Don't know her outcomes.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CptDanjou Brexit 312
oldbaldy Gaming and Software 2
IvyGrad US 42