Reverse Racism - I think

The daughter is doing a bit of a course at a UK university at the moment. The nice city she is in has suffered a load of assaults on students; stabbings, and robbery when lone students are returning to the accomodation at night. They are held up at knife point and forced to go use their debit card to empty their account at a convenient cashpoint machine.

A couple of weeks ago when the daughter was out with mates she jokingly stated, "perhaps I should get a t-shirt with don't stab me printed on it"

The following week after the story had been told on by people a dusky chap who was not present when she made the statement starts on. He starts calling her racist whenever he see's her and making other comments to her about her being racist. Then this week he sends her a snap chat making some comments about her being racist and indicates that he would get the boys around to sort her out.

I do not know how all the racism laws stand there at the moment but, my advice to her: Make a statement copy to the police, copy to the university, copy to the accomodation provider. - keep the snapchat as evidence.

Anything else?

Last edited:
The guy causing this abuse is protected of course as he will simply claim a cultural misunderstanding, even if she can prove he is been abusive. Absolutely horrible story and she needs to be strong under this sort of s**t.

The threat should be reported to police and the message preserved if possible. If she perceives it as a racially motivated threat she should tell the police - racism isn't an offence in its own right but harassment or public order offences can be 'racially aggravated'. Threats of violence are taken seriously. She should ring 101 or got to a station to report the incident - if the person threatens her directly she should call 999 immediately.

The daughter is doing a bit of a course at a UK university at the moment. The nice city she is in has suffered a load of assaults on students; stabbings, and robbery when lone students are returning to the accomodation at night. They are held up at knife point and forced to go use their debit card to empty their account at a convenient cashpoint machine.

A couple of weeks ago when the daughter was out with mates she jokingly stated, "perhaps I should get a t-shirt with don't stab me printed on it"

The following week after the story had been told on by people a dusky chap who was not present when she made the statement starts on. He starts calling her racist whenever he see's her and making other comments to her about her being racist. Then this week he sends her a snap chat making some comments about her being racist and indicates that he would get the boys around to sort her out.

I do not know how all the racism laws stand there at the moment but, my advice to her: Make a statement copy to the police, copy to the university, copy to the accomodation provider. - keep the snapchat as evidence.

Anything else?
Have father with passport make a trip to visit loving daughter. Find said Chap and take a pipe to his kneecap and jaw in a dark ally.

Can someone explain to me how you can have “reverse” racism?
To be honest the word 'racist' must be the most overused word in the English language these days and seems to mean different things to different people.. But to the original point, as a girl she can simply go and see a Male and I mean any large Male and burst into tears and tell her story.

If she is pretty enough, I'm sure a budding white knight will step forward and batter the s**t half to death to get a date.

Correct, there is no such thing. There is racism end of, no matter who it is directed at.
That might be the case, but how many Blacks/Asian's etc get charged with it against whites - Zero. If it's the other way around though, you can bet the PC fags would try and throw the book at the whites for being racist.

He’s a male threatening to send the boys around to sort out a woman, that alone stands on its own in my eyes. With all the me too culture now in flavour, she should use it to her advantage, doesn’t matter the cünts skin colour, just the fact he’s a male uni type should do. He wants to be a big tough dusky champion, let him pay the price.....

Anything else?
Not sure of your finances mucka, but i'd be on the first plane over there and would have the cnuts head off.

Your advice to her was spot on and he has made threats so will be told to do one

Threatening a girl ...big man eh?

That might be the case, but how many Blacks/Asian's etc get charged with it against whites - Zero. If it's the other way around though, you can bet the PC fags would try and throw the book at the whites for being racist.
because we have a left wing political culture, the overton window has never been so far left and our right wing political party is now centre left which means the balance has shifted completely to the left. Our universities are staffed by leftists who are influenceing our kids, the media is constantly pouring out leftist ideals and the ripple effect down through the rest of british culture has resulted in this state of affairs that you see now.

We have to have a balance between left and right or everything swings too far in one direction

Correct, there is no such thing. There is racism end of, no matter who it is directed at.
I sort of meant that she did not direct any racism and he is saying she did. He was not even there when she made the original t-shirt comment and the group present included a fair collection of dusky people.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
I sort of meant that she did not direct any racism and he is saying she did. He was not even there when she made the original t-shirt comment and the group present included a fair collection of dusky people.

I kind of know what you mean by "reverse racism", but this is not it.

This is just someone being an ********, and needs nipping in the bud.

Anything else?
Just tell her to ignore it, and tell her to tell him to get over it, I'm racist, I'm of Indian orign and when people crack jokes join in, go with the flow

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor

Anything else?

Phone the police. **** all to do with racism, just him being threatening.

It's a Section 127 Communications Act 2003 - threatening messages over electronic medium basically.

The stuff face to face would be a S.38 Criminal Justice & Licensing Scotland Act 2010 - threatening and abusive behaviour. Two witnesses and he's fucked.

For Englandshire, no idea.

Easy to get out of mind, you just claim your phone was unlocked.

Phone the police. **** all to do with racism, just him being threatening.

It's a Section 127 Communications Act 2003 - threatening messages over electronic medium basically.

The stuff face to face would be a S.38 Criminal Justice & Licensing Scotland Act 2010 - threatening and abusive behaviour. Two witnesses and he's fucked.

For Englandshire, no idea.

Easy to get out of mind, you just claim your phone was unlocked.
Harassment also being an offence...

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Harassment also being an offence...
I can only speak for Scots Law - that's not something we have. Closest is stalking but that requires a fair whack of action by the suspect.

Our S.38 is a piece of piss and covers almost anything. The Complainer just needs to feel fear or alarm. When I ask the question 'Did their actions cause you fear (raised eyebrow and a wink) or alarm (raised eyebrow and a wink)' I usually get the answer I need. :D

If I get a 'No, not really' then they get

'Are you sure (cough, wink, nudge, wink, cough)'

:D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CptDanjou Brexit 397
oldbaldy Gaming and Software 2
IvyGrad US 42