• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Reversal- UK copies US show for a change (sort of)

You yanks are always copying our stuff...but always failing...like the Office etc. if you left it as it was instead of trying to copy it, it might work...not go crashing like your copy of our Concorde ;)

You yanks are always copying our stuff...but always failing...like the Office etc. if you left it as it was instead of trying to copy it, it might work...not go crashing like your copy of our Concorde ;)
I actually found the American Office to be much funnier and better.

The X-rated series promised to reveal what the “finest young lads and lasses of Newcastle” get up to.

But viewers complained to Ofcom after the opening episode featured boob-fondling, drunken girls vomiting and naked hot tub frolics.

And many Geordies said they hate the show, claiming it makes the local girls look like slappers and the boys like poncey “Muscle Marys”.
Daily Star: Simply The Best 7 Days A Week :: News :: GEORDIE FURY AT TV FILTH

actully sounds ok

The X-rated series promised to reveal what the “finest young lads and lasses of Newcastle” get up to.

But viewers complained to Ofcom after the opening episode featured boob-fondling, drunken girls vomiting and naked hot tub frolics.

And many Geordies said they hate the show, claiming it makes the local girls look like slappers and the boys like poncey “Muscle Marys”.
Daily Star: Simply The Best 7 Days A Week :: News :: GEORDIE FURY AT TV FILTH

actully sounds ok

I just watched a couple episodes on MTV. I like the UK version better already... however I seriously think that if JWOW whipped her tits out in episode 1 the ratings would have gone through the roof.

You should see American Top Gear. It's truly awful, they use pretty much the same gags/tests/challenges, have a star in a reasonably priced car, and even a Stig but it just doesn't work.

thats her after, and I still would several times a day, just don't think shes quite as hot as when she frst started out

and of course you'll need this

no you tit to stop you from falling into her surgery ravaged and seemingly still cavernous clunge

She underwent a vaginoplasty at a Beverly Hills plastic surgeon, and she is very unhappy,” said the source, who added, in perhaps an unfortunate choice of words, “she has decided to hole up and not speak to anybody. The producers are about to pull the plug on the movie,” which would be a mainstream production.
and because i can I still would even if I needed to wear climbing gear for safety

Latest Threads