Reversal- UK copies US show for a change (sort of)

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by ghost_us, May 27, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. MTV bring Jersey Shore to Newcastle; Geordie Shore

I'm guessing the little one in the black top with the poof is supposed to be snookie?

Of all the US shows to copy, Jersey Shore?? Really??

ps: I don't follow the US show however have good friends that live in seaside so have inadvertently been on the show a couple times therefore now wife watches.
  2. I quite enjoyed watching Jersey Shore. Proper car crash TV, and easy to watch with a hangover.
  3. You yanks are always copying our stuff...but always the Office etc. if you left it as it was instead of trying to copy it, it might work...not go crashing like your copy of our Concorde ;)
  4. I actually found the American Office to be much funnier and better.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. The X-rated series promised to reveal what the “finest young lads and lasses of Newcastle” get up to.

But viewers complained to Ofcom after the opening episode featured boob-fondling, drunken girls vomiting and naked hot tub frolics.

And many Geordies said they hate the show, claiming it makes the local girls look like slappers and the boys like poncey “Muscle Marys”.
    Daily Star: Simply The Best 7 Days A Week :: News :: GEORDIE FURY AT TV FILTH

actully sounds ok

• Like Like x 1
  6. I just watched a couple episodes on MTV. I like the UK version better already... however I seriously think that if JWOW whipped her tits out in episode 1 the ratings would have gone through the roof.
  7. sorry were you talking ?? I was just looking at that photo and wondering how many times they've lezzed up whils drunk
    • Like Like x 1
  8. You should see American Top Gear. It's truly awful, they use pretty much the same gags/tests/challenges, have a star in a reasonably priced car, and even a Stig but it just doesn't work.
  9. My geordie friend says that as they are all from gateshead they are not realy geordies.

Didnt stop me taking the piss tho lmao
  10. lol Then it's just like the US version. None of the Jersey shore people are from there, most of them not even from jersey.
  11. Think both versions are good, however geordie 1 has a slight aroma of takyness to it
  12. That's like saying Jenna Jameson has seen one or two cocks.

(that's your cue to post a picture of her Mrrandom)
  13. [​IMG]

done and done, mind you shes recked herself with surgury, looks like a spunky lollypop now

14. don't mind the surgery tbh,

She's fuckin mint
  15. [​IMG]

thats her after, and I still would several times a day, just don't think shes quite as hot as when she frst started out

and of course you'll need this