Revenge: Meghan, Harry and the war between the Windsors. by Tom Bower

Have I missed something...? .....has there even been a peep from the Gruesome Twosome about the book? ....or are they adopting the 'Never complain, never explain' approach for a bledy change...

Have I missed something...? .....has there even been a peep from the Gruesome Twosome about the book? ....or are they adopting the 'Never complain, never explain' approach for a bledy change...
I'm guessing their lawyers are working over time to investigate every comment.

Also, like the person that rapidly came out and said that 'actually, Meghan was a saint to work with...' Bower closed them down noting that he'd called, and possibly recorded, and double checked everything he was going to put in to ensure there was zero ambiguity in where they stood.

tgo

LE
Wow, I've got to the stage where the more I read, the more I want to. After a slowish start the claws are coming out, there are some wonderful subtle digs, damning quotes and Meghan is being reduced to her component parts, none of which is very appealing.

Nice dig at Eugenie too.
He's pretty direct about almost all of the RF, but if that's the truth, then that's the troth.

I'm guessing their lawyers are working over time to investigate every comment.

Also, like the person that rapidly came out and said that 'actually, Meghan was a saint to work with...' Bower closed them down noting that he'd called, and possibly recorded, and double checked everything he was going to put in to ensure there was zero ambiguity in where they stood.
I suspect they’ll have seen it before it was published

I’m certainly not going to read this brain-rotting shite, but am happy with the fact that it’s part of a hamster-wheel genre that turns circenses into panem for a corner of the book industry.

Also a useful Sword of Damocles for the older generation. When my grandfather purchased a Kitty Kelly, we knew what to do - retirement home in Sidmouth and no questions asked…

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I have to apologise, all. I started the Andrew Morton book yesterday in an attempt to see an alternative view.

Unfortunately it's so sugary, so cringeingly sycophantic, so irredeemably riven with the racism encountered by the poor little girl who had to put her own box on a form and was asked to join a 'whites only' gang of ' mean girls' in her private catholic school, that, without a supply of vomit bags to hand, I just couldn't continue.

So no review from me.

Although that is a sort of review, I suppose.

I guess Morton is glad he banked the money before any proper research was done and made public.

Last edited:

Dwarf

LE
Book Reviewer
I have to apologise, all. I started the Andrew Morton book yesterday in an attempt to see an alternative view.

Unfortunately it's so sugary, so cringeingly sycophantic, so irredeemably riven with the racism encountered by the poor little girl who had to put her own box on a form and was asked to join a 'whites only' gang of ' mean girls' in her private catholic school, that, without a supply of vomit bags to hand, I just couldn't continue.

So no review from me.

Although that is a sort of review, I suppose.

I guess Morton is glad he banked the money before any proper research was done and made public.

What's made my day is @naffnickname finding out that Meghie's little coffee company has gone bust.
Put a review on here saying exactly that. Some pèople will google it, and hopefully the Publisher and Author.

not sure if bust, but not in a happy place XD. Still no book from waterstones, cancelled the order, but they took the money anyway - not that the website was working . No emails at any point. Shop says the online side in in total disarray. you would think pre-orders might be prioritised, but heigh ho. I am now in the market for a secondhand copy. It will be faster........

Now to the telephone.......

not sure if bust, but not in a happy place XD. Still no book from waterstones, cancelled the order, but they took the money anyway - not that the website was working . No emails at any point. Shop says the online side in in total disarray. you would think pre-orders might be prioritised, but heigh ho. I am now in the market for a secondhand copy. It will be faster........

Now to the telephone.......
£7.19 instant download on Amazon Kindle, also hardcover now £15 on prime next day delivery

not sure if bust,

Then why did you say

(Remember the Clevr oat-drinks she was promoting using Oprah? Gone belly-up due to lead contamination)

....because i read the article about the product and, not having time to go hunt for the link, I have mitigated the information. Which allows others to go an look for more detail. The BRAND - Clevr Blends Oat Latte is belly up because of official investigation but as I do not know if it is their only product, I will not state that the COMPANY Clevr Blends producing the branded product has ceased trading. I am quite careful with what I say and how I say it, providing links where I have them.

It is also posted on a different thread. While I am happy to play, I am not windmill-shaped nor here to ease your specific style of boredom.

I googled it for you https://oag.ca.gov/system/files/prop65/notices/2021-02186.pdf
60 Day Notice 2021-02186 xxxx

Last edited:
....because i read the article about the product and, not having time to go hunt for the link, I have mitigated the information. Which allows others to go an look for more detail. The BRAND - Clevr Blends Oat Latte is belly up because of official investigation but as I do not know if it is their only product, I will not state that the COMPANY Clevr Blends producing the branded product has ceased trading. I am quite careful with what I say and how I say it, providing links where I have them.

It is also posted on a different thread. While I am happy to play, I am not windmill-shaped nor here to ease your specific style of boredom.

I googled it for you https://oag.ca.gov/system/files/prop65/notices/2021-02186.pdf
60 Day Notice 2021-02186 xxxx
You said it had gone belly up. I quoted your exact words.

So you lied and because it was a negative story the gullible like Grownup_Rafbrat accepted it.

Your link appears to be a private individual trying to sue.

Oh look, still in business and still selling Oat Milk Lattes

Happy to discuss and chat and joke with you Stacker, but you are clearly bored and looking for a new target. Pure ad hom. I'm not your tennis ball. Take your racket elsewhere and find someone else to play with.

Is that just your deflection because you lied?

Just to clarify, your "evidence" is an individual raising a minor complaint in America against a company that Meghan Merkle is slightly associated with.

Happy to discuss and chat and joke with you Stacker, but you are clearly bored and looking for a new target. Pure ad hom. I'm not your tennis ball. Take your racket elsewhere and find someone else to play with.
That's right mate, no one noticed you lying. You are too used to all the other frothy mouths agreeing with any old bollocks so long as it's against Merkle.

You seem to have the same mental block as Bugsy, you go into a repeat loop when you have been caught out lying.

Why do liars keep repeating themselves on ARRSE? Are they hoping that it puts some distance between them getting caught out talking bollocks?

Latest Threads