• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Revealed: How To Win The Lottery

Revealed: How To Win The Lottery
Yahoo News
Link
A group of university professors and maths experts has revealed the secret of their ?5.2m lottery win. The 17-member syndicate had tried - and failed - for years to land a large sum. Like many people, each member chose their own line of numbers and then waited with crossed their fingers.

But they decided to use their brains and came up with a winning scheme.

All of the 49 lottery numbers were written on separate pieces of paper and placed in a box.
Oh so simple!

Certainly easier than buying 14milion different tickets!

Still, spending £17 a week on lotto for 6 months is outside the means of most. I might try it on a rollover, see what comes up.

TB

I have been doing the lottery since it began with not even a ten pound win. I struggle also obviously when abroad at being able to play the national lottery always depending on friends and family to get the ticket. Ive always enjoyed the lottery but find it especially hard when on tour. Recently though found a web site that increases your odds dramatically. I have yet to have a major win but so far a hundred times better then previously. If your interested check the website at www.lotto-sense.co.uk. It's worked for me and now i can play where ever i am in the world no matter what i'm doing.