Revealed: Blairs talks with Murdoch on eve of war

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Taz_786, Jul 19, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://www.metro.co.uk/news/article.html?in_article_id=57792&in_page_id=34

2. sounds like one of those 'you scratch my back i'll scratch yours' situations :highfive:

3. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

There it is again! That old 'republican' thing rearing its ugly head again. Tinfoil hat or not, it strikes me that the whole Neu Arbeit thing was backed up and sponsored by a variety of republican figures who intensely dislike our system, not to mention our country.

There is nothing remotely 'British' or pro-British about this gobment, whether it be Bliar and his cotery of crooks beforehand or that lying, thieving cnut Broone now.

I would not be in the least bit surprised if some of the people quietly backing Camerbuffoon are also republican in outlook, or pro-EU AND republican.

4. I cease to be surprised by any action made by the unbelieveably awful Blair.

History will be intrigued for ages by the rise to power of the mountebank Blair and further intrigued by how he remained in power for so long to the disadvantage of the nation.

History will also study for centuries how it is possible that the deceiving, dishonest cad evaded trial by the War Crimes Commission in The Hague for launching an illegal invasion of a sovereign state.

(Hitler's main deputys were tried and so I believe should Blair's - namely: Brown the main deputy, Straw, and the Attorney General whose name escapes me). Not Prescott - excused on the grounds of diminished mentality.

5. Hes also a bit thick!