Rev Ian Paisley

ugly

LE
Is ill, now I havent been able to watch him on the telly rabble rousing with a straight face since not the nine o clock news spoofed him with the Thin Lizzy I,m a Rocker.
Its here at 4 minutes and 5 seconds, no idea how to seperate it out

The Best of Not the Nine O'Clock News episode 1 - YouTube

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Can we have a forum about random things we have found on the internet that amused us at the time but that nobody else gives a flying fuck about?

That'll be my platoon cutting around with black armbands for a week then.

That'll be my platoon cutting around with black armbands for a week then.
Have you not been practising for the State Funeral for Big Ian?

Have you not been practising for the State Funeral for Big Ian?
Not quite but knowing my lads they'll be in a week of mourning for the man that said "Never! Never! Never! Well ok go on then"

I'd love to be a fly on the wall when he has to answer for his 'fuck the Pope and the virgin Mary' attitude to the son of the lady in question and the fella that knocked her up!

Can we have a forum about random things we have found on the internet that amused us at the time but that nobody else gives a flying fuck about?
We're still waiting for the one about cabbages, Your Grace.

I'd like a forum about how to remove nail polish from 95s trousers. Really quite quickly. Thank you.

I never thought I would see they day that Martin McGuinness would be calling for prayers for Lord Bannside (nee Big Ian)

<does anyone know of hell has frozen over>

ugly

LE
I never thought I would see they day that Martin McGuinness would be calling for prayers for Lord Bannside (nee Big Ian)

It has been a bit Pearl Harbour around here, did anyone find out what the prayers were for?

Is it time to recall the old joke that the good Dr the Reverend Lord converts to Rome on his death bed so Ulster looses another filithy Fenian b@stard rather than a good god-fearing Protestant?

Press and his followers are camped outside the Ulster Hospital waiting for news. According to some of the locals the funeral will be bigger than George Bests.