Reunions

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by billyl, Nov 1, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Who attends these and what do you get out of it.

2. Been to a few. Generally a good time to catch up with lads that I have not seen for up to 20 years (well those ones who have not died/committed suicide in the intervening years) and reminisce about past glories. Oh, and consume large quantities of Guinness in the process.

3. Av been dodging them for a good few years but seriously thinking about attending next year.

4. Mostly it's pointing and laughing. Oh, and telling dead baby jokes.

5. I try and get to Blandford for the RSA weekend every couple of years. Saturday night on the lash in the Sgts' Mess is always good and I try to be among the last to leave...lol

6. I was one of the last on Friday this year. School boy! Couldn't last on the Sarurday night!

7. People who were there first time round. They get to see that all their mates have died and all the blokes they hated are there.

8. Lol

9. Along with another RSA regular I run a website for 249 Signal Squadron (FARELF) peeps, so we use the weekend to catch up on things and chew the fat about our time in Singapore and Malaysia...lol

10. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

I went to a dogging reunion a few years back. Some big Makem accused me of farting in his birds face while she was rimming me. I smacked the cunt and it all kicked off. Never again.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Made me check my spelling there