• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Return to Rochdale - good move or bad?

Was Gordon right to return to Rochdale if he wants to be re-elected?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Various members of the great and the good are pronouncing on this across the media. The pro's are saying it shows true remorse, the antis are saying that it simply breathes so much life into the story that even the Americans have noticed.

Personally I wouldn't have gone back there for quids because the whole media circus was in town, on high alert and loaded for bear.

He shouldn't have even had to make an apologly if he didn't open his trap. I would like to say well done to him for speaking his mind but when he does it by 'accident' in the back of a car it makes you question his reliability and loyalty...but then thats Brown for you :)

It's all good. It really messed up his day today, caused upset amongst his closest aides and makes tomorrow harder for him to face. All is well. :twisted:

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
beemer007 said:
Who cares, this time tomorrow evening the focus will be on the last debate.
That'll be the hope for Labour but their candidate is mentally the most brittle and this episode won't have done him any favours - and immigration is a topic tomorrow. I'll wager that:'Why does talking about immigration make you a bigot' or a variant of that, is going to be very high on the list of questions

FORMER_FYRDMAN said:
beemer007 said:
Who cares, this time tomorrow evening the focus will be on the last debate.
That'll be the hope for Labour but their candidate is mentally the most brittle and this episode won't have done him any favours - and immigration is a topic tomorrow. I'll wager that:'Why does talking about immigration make you a bigot' or a variant of that, is going to be very high on the list of questions
:lol: :lol:

My bold: It does'nt IMO it's just certain elements of society think different, GB is in his 'comfort' zone discussing topics such as economics, however discussing the other' real issue's such as immigration & housing for example then it's a different matter.

muhandis89 said:
There is equipment to prevent radio signals being allowed out(or in) to a vehicle!
And you'd think they'd use it, but even COBR still utilise out-dated, insecure and unsupported comms systems.
If it weren't so frightening it'd be laughable.

We have just had the daily BBC Election run down on the TV.
Arrit Harman was being question on Gorden's performance with the Bigot.
'Oh but every body says things they don't mean.'

Yes Lady and Nue Labour has made an art of it won them the last three elections.

john

Latest Threads