Return to MATTs level 2

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by Rockhopperst4, Jan 21, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Had official word today that as of April we are back at level 2 :D

2. Which regiment ?

We are on 2X must pass PFT a year for a kick off

3. That's nice. I will wait 'til I get to hear from my own CoC officially though :)

4. Royal Engineers up at Chilwell.

5. I come under London Reg, we're back at level 2 too :D

Hopefully this MTD cap cr*p will be binned as well, I won't hold my breath though.

6. They should have keep it at MATT level 1 for everyone. Any level lower just allows the biffs and work shy to whinge that we only have to do WHT, PFT etc. Bring back the days of ITD's, one level for all.

7. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

You mean you didn't maintain training at MATT 1 throughout - how quaint!

8. saladdoger? what? you **** lettuces? or just like to watch them doing it? or you like watching vegetarians doing it?

9. Being in a corp my unit is a level 3, not that I agree with it. Were possible my sqn goes to level one as much as possible.

As long as its carrot on lettuce or lettuce on lettuce thats ok. Carrot on carrot is just wrong.

10. And who would pay for the range time to allow us to do that?

11. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

What? You don't get enough range time or ammunition? How charmingly "amateur"!

12. Sorry, whats range time??

13. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

It's that thing we did two weeks ago in the snow. At least we didn't have to pick up the brass for the 9500 rds of 5.56 we sent down range :D

14. Great stuff, every cloud has a silver lining...

15. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

Well, we didn't have to pick up all of it, anyway. I think everyones fingers would have frozen if we tried!