Return To camp 1 month before tour from being awol

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Stevie-b, Nov 23, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. If a Soldier Has Gone AWOL 5Months prior To Tour And Returns 1 Or 2 Months before Tour Could He Deploy If He Wants To, Whats The Chances Of It?

2. Not from jail he can't.

Next.

• Like Like x 12
  3. I would find it unlikely. What about MST?

Having said that I know of a soldier who went AWOL on his RnR and returned when the coy arrived back from tour and was allowed to soldier on do you never know.

I hope not though

4. Surely you mean;

Not From Jail He Can't. ;-)

• Like Like x 2
  5. I don't feel like using harsh font, italics or bad speelung at the moment. I'm saving that for the "When Do We Get Paid This Month?" thread that will inevitably come up at some stage.

No wonder my blood pressure is so high........

• Like Like x 1
  6. Can You Be More Specific And Let Us Know Which Army You Are Referring To? Quite A Lot Of Nationalities Use These Boards You Know. Thanks In Advance.

7. You don't have blood, like Mr Burns (being of a simlar age and build) you only have dust.

• Like Like x 2
  8. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Whatever the answer is get yourself back ASAP! The longer you leave it the worse it will be. Whatever happens until you've dealt with it you will not be able to move on with your life.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Calm down love, anyway I thought you were out. Start to learn to relax. Try some ZEn chanting, it works for me, not sure about those trying to work near me though.

10. I couldnt go AWOL, I had more fun in the block on weekends than I had anywhere else. Where else can you stand in a long line pulling on your semi flaccid cocks waiting for your turn to poke a fat gronk half passed out on an oppos bed?

• Like Like x 3
  11. Rugby tour??

12. NIL chances with pending discipline!.. Turn yourself in, sewer rat!

13. You know too much....

14. Even us passed out gronks remember SOME bits :D

• Like Like x 1
  15. So, When do we get paid this month?
    Is it on the Friday or the Friday night at midnight, or Saturday as technically it is still a working day for the banks.
    Oh the pain and anguish! Will I have enough to get fucking rinsed on Friday night?