FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
This is just the arrogance of this new 'political class' that they feel that, having stolen money, for that is what false expenses claims are, they feel they are entitled to be back at the trough. The arrogance extends, not just to the individual, but to the party machinery which approves their candidacy.

With the weakest party leaders in a generation heading up Labour and Lib Dems these people feel it is OK and they are perfect material for Westminster and that the party leadership won't stop them. I hope I, and they, are proved wrong.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Who'd have thought it... MPs and greed!

I think we're all used to the greed - it's the brazenness of it all. I can understand the individuals having another bash, as they clearly have no concept of shame, but what are their parties thinking about at national level? I know they generally have contempt for the electorate but this is the most ostentatious display of that I can think of.

E

EScotia

Maybe it's the Labour Party that needs to get a grip of lessons learned, and remember them!

340 MPs opposed a bill to allow the electorate a Power of Recall this week. Allowing half a dozen thieves back into Parliament is the least of our problems.

Oh, and the resident drunken jock got himself arrested again but no-one is being told why!

340 MPs opposed a bill to allow the electorate a Power of Recall this week. Allowing half a dozen thieves back into Parliament is the least of our problems.

Oh, and the resident drunken jock got himself arrested again but no-one is being told why!

It appears he had a "clash" with a yoof

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-tayside-central-29805022

In a statement posted on his website, Mr Joyce claimed he had asked for police to be called after he had "detained a youth".

Try expaining your moral code to someone who has none and they think you are mad...they just don't get anything other than " it is the best thing for me so it must be the right thing to do"

When you saw the idots hand wringing on the news after being caught the first time the red faces were always bad temper that they were being questioned not embarrassment that they had been found out, utter scum.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Try expaining your moral code to someone who has none and they think you are mad...they just don't get anything other than " it is the best thing for me so it must be the right thing to do"

When you saw the idots hand wringing on the news after being caught the first time the red faces were always bad temper that they were being questioned not embarrassment that they had been found out, utter scum.
They'll make sure they're better at not getting caught.

"Return of..."? Did anyone seriously think they'd ever gone away?

Look they are career politicians.
They know no other life or work, they simply would not be able to survive in the outside commercial world. They have no knowledge of what genuine honest hard working people do, real life situations would panic them, poor loves. There would be grey suited, wild eyed, briefcase flapping, panic stricken politicians running wildly from one political party to another trying to get in. This endangered species would be soiling themselves at having to actually face the prospect of genuine work. In fact the phrase 'genuine work' would indeed be lost one them, indeed just those words separately would have little meaning...

Just £3 a month can give these poor unfortunates the life they think they deserve.

www.give-money-to-sleasy-polititiains-who-thought-they-can-get-away-with-it-again.co.uk

Thank you.

NSP

LE
They'll be in safe seats like Rotherham for example.
Sounds an open goal for UKIP on an anti sleaze platform. Surely the stench of these individuals will pervade over anything policy wise they have to say so sounds a massive risk running them over new blood. As a gamble it's not one I'd put money on
UKIP are running with this in the Rotherham PCC election:-

1400_reasons_ukip_poster_yorkshire_jack-clarkson.jpg

Possibly in poor taste but it's a valid point, I feel.

Sounds an open goal for UKIP on an anti sleaze platform. Surely the stench of these individuals will pervade over anything policy wise they have to say so sounds a massive risk running them over new blood. As a gamble it's not one I'd put money on

Hmmm, isn't Neil Hamilton on their books now? Hardly a ringing endorsement of an anti-sleaze platform