Return of the Short, Sharp Shock

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by dogmeat, Jun 8, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. probably a pikey,lets hope he gets a nasty infection in hospital.

2. Seems like a possible setting for a compo claim. "No one told me it was dangerous".

3. The coppers said he offered little resistance, and that he is now in a cable condition in hospital. He is expected to be discharged later this week. hopefully he will transform his life round for the better.

4. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :dance: :boogie:

You dont even have to read the article the head line made me piss myself laughing

5. Similar case in Suffolk, one fried at the scene, two 'charged' by the police.

6. Truly shocking.

7. Many a true word...... see below

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-458856/Leave-lights-vandals-Council-duty-care-protect-intruders-school-hazards.html

This is the extent that our ridiculous pc "health & safety" ridden nanny state has got into! Its the same if you want to stop intruders climbing over a wall, putting a nice selection of broken glass shards on the top would result in some idiotic "jobsworth" threatening you with prosecution! Fucking interfering morons! If you break the law be prepared to suffer the consequences! :twisted: :twisted:

8. Darlington - say no more! the place is a complete collection of undisirables....bunch of fucking thieves!

9. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

You want fries and barbecue sauce with that mate.

10. Tytus_Barnowl

Tytus_Barnowl On ROPs

absolutely priceless.

11. I sure the little "darling" has now had a good grounding in the risks of stealing electrical wiring.

12. A few years ago I was contracted to erect a 3 metre above ground level, brick wall, to increase the security of a large house in North London. The area was, and still is burglar ridden. I was putting in place the broken shards of glass on the top of the completed wall, as requested by the owner, when I was approached by a police Sgt and two constables. With lots of wagging fingers and attitude I was given a lecture on the illegality of the glass shards atop the wall, and how a police officer in pursuit of a criminal could quite easily hurt himself on said shards. Not wanting to get arrested, but still wanting to get paid for completion of job, I sent a lad for the house owner. House owner arrives post-haste, and with lots of wagging finger reminds plod of the number of unsolved burgalries in the area. Sgt Plod splutters ineffectually for a moment, then all three creep off round the corner to the local nick. I got paid with a nice drink on top and recommendations to build similar walls in the area.

13. Presumably, he'll be sent to a Remand Ohm?

14. Certainly not. It would be PC`d out of existence :)