• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Return of Service

I signed a 24 months 'training return of service', am i right in thinking that i can sign off on the 12 month point and finish the last 12 months as my notice to leave? or have I got to do 24 months RoS before i can sign off?

Do you normally sign things you dont understand?..Did you rejoin the regular army after previously serving?..The DS answer is to check on JPA or contact Glasgow to confirm your commited service time.
Dont ask your mates, they might have a different service type to you.

Do you normally sign things you dont understand?..Did you rejoin the regular army after previously serving?..The DS answer is to check on JPA or contact Glasgow to confirm your commited service time.
Dont ask your mates, they might have a different service type to you.
I don't think I signed one paper from the Army that I understood yet. Maybe one day I will lol

Latest Threads