• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

retrade

#1
im thinking of changing trade from cs op to electrician, just thinking what you guys rekon to it, im 3 quarters of my way through basic so id have to act pretty wuick i think, thanks
 
#2
I reckon your spelling is about right to be an Elec.
However if you want to be paid lower band rages, and once you hit fullscrew wait years for your third, you're making the right choice.
 
#3
Simply not true; (A GOOD) electrician can gain promotion just as quick as a (Face Timing) Operator! I see it happen every year! Plus you can always change trade yet again, dismissing any theories/Myths these old sweats may preach to you. Go for what you want brother.
 
#4
i think you will get fobbed off when you approach the pso. unless you have a rock solid reason why you want to change... bear this in mind and state your case slearly with alot of thought behind it. saying you are excited about generators is not a valid reason.

what are your reasons?
 
#6
I can understand why you would come to that conclusion; however the Radio Relay status was far more appealing! And lets face it the BEST soldiers are those few who rise to the challenge of becoming 1.

Tumble Weed,,,,,,,

Calling all Relay Ops,,, May need backup for this one? :oops:
 
#7
GetSum said:
I can understand why you would come to that conclusion; however the Radio Relay status was far more appealing! And lets face it the BEST soldiers are those few who rise to the challenge of becoming 1.
Challenge? :twisted:
 
#8
GetSum said:
Calling all Relay Ops,,, May need backup for this one? :oops:
Aw gawd..... relay ops - 'You blah blah blah Ops can't lift a SCAM 12' over and over

but you can't manage to turn the bloomin TACE knob for the correct bit rate ....

My 2nd trade was Relay, don't tell SCAM_12 Jedi. He thinks I'm just a handbag
 
#10
Sh*t the bed, just noticed this in my profile as a thread started by me! That'll teach me to leave myself logged on a public computer :D Tarnishing my good character with such illiteracy, how dare he!
 
#11
japseyewarrior said:
Sh*t the bed, just noticed this in my profile as a thread started by me! That'll teach me to leave myself logged on a public computer :D Tarnishing my good character with such illiteracy, how dare he![/quote]

Yeah, yeah.

Leave yourself logged on for over a year have we? :wink:
 

Latest Threads