• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Retrade son....thats an order!

What are you now? Assume Infantry or similar.

What about something that doesn't include much in the way of activity or field time

AGC?

MPGS?

Int Corps?

There are some places that could take you on. But you have been a bit vague in what your skills are!!!

maninblack

LE
Book Reviewer
The RADC is the natural home of the ambitious, fat and feckless....you'll be a staff sergeant in three years if you accept every crap posting going........I jest not.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
skintboymike said:
I've got to transfer, medical reasons. can't do my job, no one wants me in theirs. I'm a bit of a biff, as it happens. Any thoughts?
Just apply for a commission - you sound like idea material. :lol:

maninblack said:
The RADC is the natural home of the ambitious, fat and feckless....you'll be a staff sergeant in three years if you accept every crap posting going........I jest not.
do i detect someone with an ickle problem with the fang farriers

I'm a chef, had mumps last year and have lost my natural balance. It's recovered enough to stop me falling over all the time, but for health and safety reasons I'll never work in a kitchen again. While I'm not exactly gutted at the prospect af having to retrade (catering's not exactly brilliant), I'm not sure what trades I could go for. I'm not some fat bif, I'm fit and healthy apart from the fucked balance thing.

Latest Threads