retraction of post

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by TROOPER2493, Nov 5, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. this is for any1 who was upset or offended by my previous posts,( obviously quite a few) there was genuinly no mallice intended. i do have a problem within the sqn but i will now address it internally as i should've done in the first place and not on here, as a collegue stated, d sqn is probably the best sqn in the british army and just because i have a major problem with just 1 person then i should not vent that anger on the sqn, pip pip to the the lads and carry on doin a great job as they always have.
  2. never apologise! Stand by your actions.
  3. Did you get caught by stating your Regiment, Squadron, Rank, and having what looks like either your last 4 or 1st 4 in your username?

PERSEC mate. Then you can rant as much as you like.
  4. If it's his first 4 then it's no wonder he's bitter and twisted....
  5. I was outraged
  6. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

As who says that it is modern schooling that is to blame for the chav generation? TROOPER2493 claims to be in his mid 30s, but whines like a 12 year old girl, and posts like the same.

You go, girlfriend!
  7. The guy may have a point but washing his and his units washing in public is not the way to do things.
    He has realised this and done the right thing so good for him.

Is there not a medal awarded for being a Trooper for so long?
  8. No medal, but there used to be a rule that you could leave the Army as 'Queen's Trooper' with the pension of an RSM. They obviously had to stop this, as there are to many Fu** wits!
  9. Trooper 2493 you will have to get your finger out and get a stripe as the pension is out of the window my lad.
  10. I think I know who it is and he plays football like a big girl also, will give his ankles a tap tomorrow when we play but I will have to make it look like an accident as he is on my side.
  11. very good!!!
  12. I nearly bovvered.