Retirement ? Whats your Plan ?

What to do when you retire ? Move to a sunnier climate ?
Potter around in the garden ?
Take up painting ?
Become an embarrassment to your children ?
Try and get Mr Bullet Magnet to agree for you to write his "memoirs" ?
I'm asking because I have no clue what to do ....I'm 54 now and am officially retired, except for fishing I dont do a great deal, maybe I need a kick up the arrse.

spaz

LE
You've achieved all you will with your life. Now you're just filling time before you die. Hurry it up a bit, your kids want to sell your house.

If I had my way you'd be put on a block of ice and pushed out to sea.

Retired at 54?
**** that.

I am still having too much fun showing the new guys how it is done.

When i can't keep up , then i retire.

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer
A sentence with Jarrod it in must, by Arrse law, also contain search and function

Only cnuts retire at 54.

In retirement, I plan to model myself on Brucie.

article-2219182-158BD209000005DC-723_634x851.jpg

NSP

LE
Retirement ? Whats your Plan ?
Well, basically it's to try and live that long. The way it's going my generation will get a telegram from the Monarch before we get our pensions - such as they'll be.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I'm a long way off drawing my pension. Still less than halfway in fact.

Only plan that springs to mind currently is to **** this old house off to whichever kid has the most promising offspring, build a nice warm modern gaff on the estate (I've already earmarked the spot) and live there.

I'll probably get a big **** off boat too.

rooster_teeth

War Hero
I knew a chap from Scunny that did the whole Bulgaria thing after pocketing a decent settlement from his divorce, settled on a shabby duck farm that had a bit of land, enough anyway to knock up an extra domicile. Fair play to him he spent a couple of years working on it solid, backwards and forwards to the UK as well and the odd mate went out from time to time to give him a hand, he used to send pictures back to the rugby club and they'd go up on the wall, it now looks the business, he however is a serious p*ss pot and hasnt endeared himself well to his neighbours, and certainly doesnt have them jumping for joy when he fires the music and guitars up every night full blast and i've heard the Police out there arent known for being shy!

And his name is Bhodan, snigger :)

You need to bin the UK, that's for sure.

Almost everywhere is half the price of UK, so don't be spending your pension here.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Considering his surroundings, why does he have such a long face?
Because he knows he should be doing something with those young ladies, but can't remember what!

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
In answer to the Friday question, "Got any plans for the weekend?" my normal reply is succinct. "Win the lottery. Retire." Wait ... Nope no win again this week, so it looks like I'll be in the office again tomorrow.

In answer to the Friday question, "Got any plans for the weekend?" my normal reply is succinct. "Win the lottery. Retire." Wait ... Nope no win again this week, so it looks like I'll be in the office again tomorrow.

Thank fcuk! I "bullshitted" one of your posts a while back and now live in constant fear of an ARRSEr winning the lottery and hunting down those who have slighted her. Or him. But probably her, as that's the sort of thing only a whiny bitch would do.

Latest Threads