Retired MOD90

Believe me i try and contribute to a topic and i get bombarded with insults for no reason,if i done that i would get banned.
It might also be because you're typing with your head. Try and at least make an effort.

Its that phase after the phase they weed you out unfortunately, go to the Army website for more info about joining.
Yeah @dingerr , go and look at the army website and find out about joining and learn what phase 1 is.

Its that phase after the phase they weed you out unfortunately, go to the Army website for more info about joining.
I understand now, you were weeded out and binned.

When did you join?

IF he was RGJ, then even if he was the last ever RGJ intake, it was over 10 years ago
Yes your right more then 10 years ago jun 02 in fact but nobody in RGJ was binned, we simply scrapped the RGJ cap badge and everyone whore a LI cap badge a few extra bat where added and we was morphed under one cap badge and called the Rifles,back in 2002 RGJ and Rifles where already working together as the light division.nothing really changed at all.I feel like an old man reading that comment thanks a bunch.

IF he was RGJ, then even if he was the last ever RGJ intake, it was over 10 years ago
If you go back a page you will see a MOD90 perhaps someone on this site who has indeed served can point out the enlistment date for you,once your armed with that you can work out at which point the Cap badge on the left picture was taken away and replaced with a Rifles cap badge, the Rifles was formed in 2007ish.

ugly

LE
On the point of retiring/leaving the service or military, their ID is passed through a small machine that punches tiny holes through it that says 'retired'.
The old encapsulated pink Mod 90 was done like that too (Reservist I think it said). For some reason I had a chit in lieu which was taken in but my mate kept his in a display board until US holidays were made better for using it!

If you go back a page you will see a MOD90 perhaps someone on this site who has indeed served can point out the enlistment date for you,once your armed with that you can work out at which point the Cap badge on the left picture was taken away and replaced with a Rifles cap badge, the Rifles was formed in 2007ish.
So, 11 years ago then, which if memory and my toddler are correct, is over 10 years.

Celer et Audax

Yes your right more then 10 years ago jun 02 in fact but nobody in RGJ was binned, we simply scrapped the RGJ cap badge and everyone whore a LI cap badge a few extra bat where added and we was morphed under one cap badge and called the Rifles,back in 2002 RGJ and Rifles where already working together as the light division.nothing really changed at all.I feel like an old man reading that comment thanks a bunch.
I know that you mong. I was RGJ (regular)

You’re a mine of information. We just need to find someone who has served to show that enlistment date.

Do you know anyone on here who could help?

My ID card even had my name and face on it and my date of birth so everyone knew when to buy me a birthday present!

If that is true, who is writing this for you?
I think it is....however, I am very old and usually, very drunk, so who knows.

If it is 'just my imagination', it's probably down to my sub-conscious trying to fit in with the majority of never served active service paint-balling wannabees on ARRSE.

Stand READY......move to the RIGHT, double MARCH........BUGLER....tootle us a tune :1:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
paragorge The Intelligence Cell 27
Good CO Jobs (Discussion) 20
W The Intelligence Cell 5