LE
Kit Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
My old F1250 had my blood group. I guess it was useful if you got a really bad paper cut although mostly only used as an extra question when trying to get on camp when the RAFP needed to piss you off.
They do that by breathing.

Because people keep punching seven shades of shit out of the bullshitting cock.
I'm surprised they took that off cos your i.d was strictly in your left top pocket note pad map in the right pocket,and if you get injured the medics would know where to look if your not wearing tags,many soldiers have there blood group tattooed on there arm.

I'm surprised they took that off cos your i.d was strictly in your left top pocket note pad map in the right pocket,and if you get injured the medics would know where to look if your not wearing tags,many soldiers have there blood group tattooed on there arm.
You'll also find some who were really keen had those Velcro on blood group and allergy patches attached to their admin panel on their osprey during ops

Christ, but you post some dribble.

. . . and it's 'their' not 'there', you thick pig fondler.

I just read all your comments you have not contributed nothing to this site your gongs are obtained by writing silly things that have nothing to do with the subject. pure nonsense. thanks for nothing.
1. Double negative.
2. Start sentences with a capital letter.

Cancel grammar Nazi mode.

Oh and FOC, seeing as it's you.

I just read all your comments you have not contributed nothing to this site your gongs are obtained by writing silly things that have nothing to do with the subject. pure nonsense. thanks for nothing.
You seem to be struggling a bit fella. It is OK to ask for help, if you were a serving soldier the education centre could help.

Fortunately civilians have access to free English and mathematics courses to improve themselves. You should try one.

So he has contributed something then.......you're letting the cap badge down, which often wont end well. Stand easy.

You seem to be struggling a bit fella. It is OK to ask for help, if you were a serving soldier the education centre could help.

Fortunately civilians have access to free English and mathematics courses to improve themselves. You should try one.
I did do NVQ Level 1 in phase 1 but i was born in Amsterdam and my education was all in dutch until i moved to the UK at 15.

So he has contributed something then.......you're letting the cap badge down, which often wont end well. Stand easy.
Cos of my terrible English grammar that could be the reason i was forced into a infantry regiment,(RGJ) i did how ever do well on the barb test as they were mostly problem solving tasks, you can't really learn much in the education block the classes were i.t problem solving working with others English,all that was required was copy the board and that was it,iv still have some of the work i done in my best book looking at in know it looks like the work of a 12 year old.

I did do NVQ Level 1 in phase 1 but i was born in Amsterdam and my education was all in dutch until i moved to the UK at 15.
Cos of my terrible English grammar that could be the reason i was forced into a infantry regiment,(RGJ) i did how ever do well on the barb test as they were mostly problem solving tasks, you can't really learn much in the education block the classes were i.t problem solving working with others English,all that was required was copy the board and that was it,iv still have some of the work i done in my best book looking at in know it looks like the work of a 12 year old.
Nobody cares.

Nothing has changed

You promised me you were going to behave yourself.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
paragorge The Intelligence Cell 27
Good CO Jobs (Discussion) 20
W The Intelligence Cell 5