Retired house husbands - ex military of course

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by shagnasty, May 28, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Today after walking the dog, getting the Telegraph, then doing the local market shopping I decided to blitz the house exterior. Clearing the gutters, brushing off mould from the facia boards, washing & scrubbing all surfaces, windows etc. After six hours I stood back in the afternoon sun admiring my efforts.
    My wife returned soon after I'd finished... from a shopping trip.... and enquired without batting an eyelid: "Have you done the hoovering?"

Is it in their DNA? :? :? :?

2. First thing my wife does when she comes home is feel if the TV is warm so she knows I`ve been watching it. She doesn't know I've can watch it on my pc.

3. you are all weak

Its a fact that however you have done a job, no matter what the scale or epic'ness

The fecking bird always thinks it could have been done better or differently

The only way to solve this issue is to man the feck up, kill them and live the life of a lone wolf!

Once upon a time, a Prince asked a beautiful Princess...
    “Will you marry me?”

The Princess said “NO”And the Prince lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles
    and went
    ...... fishing and shooting and played golf and dated women half his
    age and drank beer and had tons of money in the bank and
    left the
    toilet seat up and farted whenever he wanted.The End

4. Or, when the bird tells you how she'd have done it better, tell her to get on with it then. Sheer female pride and stubborn-ness will save you ever lifting a finger again. Works for me, anyway. :D

5. Man it's great being retired. Yesterday I worked out, soaked in my hot tub, took the dogs for a swim, read a book, made dinner. Think I'll do the same today....or perhaps ride my Harley down to the beach.
    If you're retired you've paid your dues - tell your significant others just that - and relax!

6. If only I was that brave.

7. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I'm not retired, but I'm resting. Today I took a spin on the bicycle for the good of my health and then cleaned and polished the bikes and then took a ride on my Bonny and then a bit of posing round camp on Mrs BA's Harley.

I'm thinking of firing up the X-box in a moment and either doing a bit of GTA or MW2 (multi-player online). I'll probably also do a bit of bhodran practise as well.

I will have fish and chips ready for when Mrs BA returns from work at about 2030.

8. I would be delighted to have some civvy time, with Mrs S heading off to work each morning leaving me with the kids. Even better if the kids were off at boarding school somewhere so I'd have even less to do with my leisure time......dream on Spanner!

Quite a few house husbands on our patch - mostly good blokes and all, interesting seeing some roughty toughty ex squaddies on the school run - kids are always in step, marching beautifully!