[Retired] Gurkha soldier attacked in Aylesford - for his wristwatch

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by JoeCivvie, Dec 19, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I hope these two are found - in little bits.

2. Ditto.
    Were they just chancing that he'd be wearing some expensive bling. Not likely that it would be on show in this weather.

3. Ditto:

I hope the Rolex is a 'rook-a-rike' and the real one is safely at home.

4. 'Oldish bloke who once served in the army is mugged'

Non story of the day.

5. DHE inspector was in this morning, he mentioned that a Gurkha who'd just completed his 22 had done a runner from his SFA leaving it in shit state....this was after the warning period for eviction.

I think it's outrageous that these superb, plucky little men should even have to consider cleaning their SFA after what they've done for our country.

6. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

7. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Never mind the Gurkha, leave that to Plod, I am more worried that JoeCivvie has changed his signature block. Nice as the younf lady is what happened to the dancing lovely?

• Like Like x 3
  8. You would think so, wouldn't you?

A village set up after the First World War so that old soldiers and their spouses could quietly live out their days, employed in RBL activities. What could be more tranquil for those returning from the wars?

Not the complete picture though, look where many of the defendents in this major scam live;

BBC News - Twelve sentenced for holiday scam

9. Phony Rolex returned by pissed off Chav, I was robbed!

10. The damn thing has been distracting me for the past hour. I may have to steal it and hide it in my documents folder.

11. The only surprising thing about this story is that an ex Johnny G owns a Rolex watch. Although at the age of 53, he would of certainly seen Hong Kong service and probably owned a couple of Wanchai specials....which means in this case, the two hooded Pikey's have risked jail time and the potential retribution from Johnny G for the sake of a £1.50 wrist watch.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Bads skills and drills on the Gurkha for not dropping at least one of them how ever good skills and drills on having his Rolex on if fake even better skills nice insurance pay out.

13. I found the 'dancing lovely' on the net, she's now imprisoned and performing on My computer.. :)

14. I don't care what joecivvy posts with that sig block he gets a like for every post!

• Like Like x 1