Retention of service

Re-joined Army and finished my phase 2 training. Been told I can't sign off until after 3 years of retention.
Is that 3 years from the time i finished the course or 3 years from the day I signed back up?

Re-joined Army and finished my phase 2 training. Been told I can't sign off until after 3 years of retention.
Is that 3 years from the time i finished the course or 3 years from the day I signed back up?
Do you want to offer your services to Daesh now ?

Well I don't want to leave and it is nobodies business but I am weighing up my options from family circumstances. It was a genuine inquiry which I thought this page was for?
as for Cutaway I can see you just put stupid answers on here so you get promoted on ARRSE because you were a failure in the actual real life forces and never got promoted

Time bars for specific courses normally run from the day you pass the course.

But this sounds like a normal engagement minimum to me, as you're only a NIG. Ask the RAO...

It was a genuine inquiry which I thought this page was for?
as for Cutaway I can see you just put stupid answers on here so you get promoted on ARRSE because you were a failure in the actual real life forces and never got promoted
If it was a genuine query you'd ask somebody in your CoC instead of a load of strangers on the WorldWideInterWebNetThingie and invite loads of p1ss taking :) Best suck it up buttercup!

Well I don't want to leave and it is nobodies business but I am weighing up my options from family circumstances. It was a genuine inquiry which I thought this page was for?
you got it in post #2 from me, have you acted on it or is this just a wind up?

Yebo Nkosi, please forgive me for approaching your thread.

From what they’ve told me in P1 it’s from the date you do the oath. 4 years for normal, 6 for me cos my P2 is like a year long