Retention aide memoire

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by chaffinch, Nov 15, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi, first post from the newbie.

Like about 10,000 other saddos, I'm after one of the new Recruiting and Retention jobs with the TA. I think I spotted a thread (not sure it was here, though) about a commander's guide to retention. Anyone know of it's existence and how I can get hold of a copy?

2. msr

msr LE

3. You snooze, you lose :lol:

You would have thought for his Interview he would have researched the Just TA thread first though!

4. msr

msr LE

Or used the 'search function'. But then he is a PQO....

msr

5. Firstly, you should never assume msr, old chap. secondly, I thought this was a friendly place : cattiness like this may cause psychological scarring that may never heal. On the other hand, I'm a thick skinned old fart, so please continue.

6. Welcome to ARRSE Chaffinch, if you don't know too much about the TA and you're keen to learn, feel free to pm either myself or msr, we're keen to help.

I, meanwhile, shall try harder to get a bite - don't often get upstaged by a youngster like msr :D

7. msr

msr LE

Then either read the TA forum or don't post in the PQ, RAMC and QARANC thread :wink:

msr

8. I'm in the right place, msr, I just wondered why you assumed I was a PQO