Retard has sack after saying job is boring

The retard's comments:

Feb 2: Kimberley 1st day at work...

omg!! so dull!!

Feb 3: (In reply to a question about her job) Its a load o s**t!...

i onli started monday...its in sum office but all i do is shred holepunch n scan paper!!!...omg! xx Feb 19: im so totaly bord!!!

She does not appear to speak the Queens English.

Doesn't look like a child to me!

Cue process of thread heading to NAAFI bar

Sounds more like the company wanted rid easily. ie they had taken on too many staff.

Esp the rather ironic... "we don´t want teh company in the news" but the boss has been snooping on to the facebook site!?

.Sven said:
The retard's comments:

Feb 2: Kimberley 1st day at work...

omg!! so dull!!

Feb 3: (In reply to a question about her job) Its a load o s**t!...

i onli started monday...its in sum office but all i do is shred holepunch n scan paper!!!...omg! xx Feb 19: im so totaly bord!!!
Good thinking - keep a semi-public online diary of how useless your job position is, especially in a tough economy. Dumbass.

Screw_The_Nut said:
Hmm... good job this doesn't apply to squaddies then.... *looks around arrse*
Well I AM the boss here and...erm...I'm just making sure that none of my staff are wasting time on here...

...oh hang on, there's just me in the workshop...

:D

Rodney2q

We need to recruit her in to our office admin mob.... is that the AGC that do that? They seem to do office stuff.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Pretty girl, should now get 'Nuts' magazine offering her a photo shoot.
Shame she doesn't speak or write in anything othe than 'moron'.

I've been working at my current place for just under a year; I've never made any secret that I didn't want to be there and handed in my notice (without a job to go to) at the beginning of this month. They talked me out of it!

What a silly girl, deserves to be sacked [ mind you I could keep her busy for 10 mins lol] Reminds me of some of the crap staff at Tesco's moaning about how they hate the checkout, I tell them to inform the managers and they'll find someone else, so Guess what,? yep, I'm now public enemy no.1, ! only speaking my mind, wasn't I ! :eek:

Anyone who has ever worked in marketing will tell you how absolutely hyper and upbeat you always have to be, anyone with half a brain should be able to pick up on the marketing ethos as soon as they walk in the office.
"Guys, this is Kimberley, she's our new go-getting office administrator who really going to be getting this office to the peak of efficiency". Choruses of "Yeaaaayyyy, go get 'em Kimberley".

DOH!. Any HR manager looking to shed staff on the cheap has only to google employee's names to see if there is any slagging off their company in these times for the miscreant to find their P45 waiting in the in tray.

Since this one was only taken on on 2nd February,dismissal was no problem.

Her and anyone else in a similar boat could have problems into the future if prospective employers start googling job applicants.

Maybe she should consider joining up - we moan about work for a living

She's a fearless whistleblower, lifting the lid on the current state of corporate Britain. I have just sacked myself for writing this while at work.