Retard has sack after saying job is boring

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Taffnp, Feb 27, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hmm... good job this doesn't apply to squaddies then.... *looks around arrse*

2. The retard's comments:

Feb 2: Kimberley 1st day at work...

omg!! so dull!!

Feb 3: (In reply to a question about her job) Its a load o s**t!...

i onli started monday...its in sum office but all i do is shred holepunch n scan paper!!!...omg! xx Feb 19: im so totaly bord!!!

She does not appear to speak the Queens English.

3. Perhaps it will teach them not to employ 16 year old children in the future....

4. I wonder if she will find being sat in a dole office next to wayne and waynetta and little more exciting.

5. Doesn't look like a child to me!

Cue process of thread heading to NAAFI bar

6. Sounds more like the company wanted rid easily. ie they had taken on too many staff.

Esp the rather ironic... "we don´t want teh company in the news" but the boss has been snooping on to the facebook site!?

7. I read this on Yahoo this am, she deserves to be sacked what a *********...not bad looking though

8. Good thinking - keep a semi-public online diary of how useless your job position is, especially in a tough economy. Dumbass.

9. Well I AM the boss here and...erm...I'm just making sure that none of my staff are wasting time on here...

...oh hang on, there's just me in the workshop...

:D

Rodney2q

10. We need to recruit her in to our office admin mob.... is that the AGC that do that? They seem to do office stuff.

11. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Pretty girl, should now get 'Nuts' magazine offering her a photo shoot.
    Shame she doesn't speak or write in anything othe than 'moron'.

12. I've been working at my current place for just under a year; I've never made any secret that I didn't want to be there and handed in my notice (without a job to go to) at the beginning of this month. They talked me out of it!

13. FFS if they sacked everyone who got bored at work only the MDs would be employed.

14. [​IMG]

Yeah, this should be moved to the NAAFI so we can discuss her other err... attributes, since her work ethic is so poor.