Results

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by Howayman, Dec 5, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good luck to everyone tomorrow...

2. Well...

I'll be going into Sainsbury's more often. Seems to work better...

Oh right, the WO1 board, I was reading the promotion of someone else.

3. Godalmighty. I remember one of those selected when he came fresh out of the factory!

I am a decrepit curmudgeonly old bastard now, official!

4. Just our of interest can someone please PM me the Op Int'rs that were pre-selected please (not at all bothered about the Darksiders simply because I dont know them!). I have been out the mob for a mere 7 months but am curious. Thanks

5. Fuck me, 6 proper inters and 2 darksiders. The top of that pyramid is getting very very small.

6. I take it that you consider the top of the pyramid to be the two linguists?

7. Congratulations to all those listed!

8. Could I also be PM'd the results please.

Stuck out many miles from civilisation or MOD IT system.

Thanks

9. The Soldier Promotion Board Results are published on ArmyNet.

10. Congratulations to all those listed, well done to all.

The two lings were a good result, good guys both.

Top of the tree - I'd agree with that, the remainder failed their aptitude tests did they not? :wink:

11. Announced at the 23 MI Coy function last night. OPSWO 23 MI Coy to be next RSM 2 MI Bn.

12. Well let's hope he was not told to keep the lid on that then !!! :)

13. Not at all as those results started gathering momentum yesterday afternoon.

14. Hmm, lets see:

A 1 in 3 chance of being promoted for the gimps or a 1 in 10 for those without narrow employment fields.

I know which one I (and anyone else with a basic grasp of arithmetic) consider to be more selective............

15. Yes, it would seem that that trade group with a "narrow employment field" did its selection quite early on in their careers and got rid of the bulk of the chaff then.

Since then it has retained its capability and also its in-trade structure, whilst still managing to export its expertise and professionalism to all other parts of the Corps - has it not?

Bite now fucktard