• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Results

#1
Congratulations to those 20 pax who have been selected for promotion from SSgt to WO2.

Commiserations to those who missed out.
 
#6
Fraser said:
Congratulations! Especially to the (L)'s on the list. :thumright:
Not really called for fella. I know lads on both sides of the Corps and I'm equally chuffed for all of them. Well done all, and commiserations on the people who didn't get it.
 
#7
Obviously 4MI is not the place to be if you want promoted to WO2.

(or Brecon - Sorry CR)
 
#8
Just what exactly are the chances of not being promoted in the Bn that has received the most promotions? Can someone work that out for me? :thumleft: CR!
 
#10
CRmeansCeilingReached said:
hardly unexpected...


when exactly is it you start working for me G2LB? :threaten: :)
I see a shallow grave up on the Brecon Beacons and Howayman hanging out of a helicopter with "Eric", searching for it in stereo...
 
#11
CRmeansCeilingReached said:
hardly unexpected...


when exactly is it you start working for me G2LB? :threaten: :)
Shouldn't that read "When exactly is it you start working G2LB?" :)
 
#12
252_me said:
CRmeansCeilingReached said:
hardly unexpected...


when exactly is it you start working for me G2LB? :threaten: :)
Shouldn't that read "When exactly is it you start working G2LB?" :)
Hardy fucking hoo! MEDIC!!! My sides have split!

Peen-arse.
 
#13
I raise a glass this evening to those members of the Corps cyber mess who came off the board today.

I also raise a glass to those active supporters of the mess who did not :frown:
 

Glad_its_all_over

ADC
Book Reviewer
#14
subbsonic said:
I raise a glass this evening to those members of the Corps cyber mess who came off the board today.

I also raise a glass to those active supporters of the mess who did not :frown:
Ditto, in spades.
 
#15
Hibs_Bez said:
Fraser said:
Congratulations! Especially to the (L)'s on the list. :thumright:
Not really called for fella. I know lads on both sides of the Corps and I'm equally chuffed for all of them. Well done all, and commiserations on the people who didn't get it.
What exactly do you have a problem with; the fact that I congratulated all of those on the list on their promotion, or the fact that I put particular emphasis on the linguists? On the OPMI(L) side of the house, promotions are hard fought.
 
#19
Oh For Fcuk's sake!!

Can a bloke not congratulate his own fcuking peer group any more? Does there have to be an ulterior motive behind everyone's fcuking post? Jeeeeesus, fcuking leave it will you!

The sad thing is that regardless of trade, we all have more in common than we do differences, and we all work together a lot more than we ever used to. Put the fcuking squabbles aside and concentrate on the real enemy.
 
#20
Perevodchik said:
The sad thing is that regardless of trade, we all have more in common than we do differences, and we all work together a lot more than we ever used to. Put the fcuking squabbles aside and concentrate on the real enemy.
The RMPs?
 

Similar threads

Top