Results of the promotion board Sgts to SSgt

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by the_ulsterman, Apr 3, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Congrates to the boys and girls that came off the board as the results came out today :p
  2. well done the ODPs
  3. Was the 2510 who came off the board a ODP?

Thats very good going if its a CMT! 8O
  4. only 1 ODP to staffy this year and yet another year ( 3 IIRC) that another has missed out again..what are they doing wrong ??? lol
  5. some people write better CRs than others ( :wink: ) and of course the good Mr BB is a cracking soldier, tech and all round good bloke.
  6. youve lost me!

7. I meant the soldier who's number starts with 2510 who just came off the Sgt-Ssgts board. Thats a pretty young number to come off as a Staffy! .....well i think so anyway. 8O
  8. Forgot to say good on him though! :clap:
  9. promotion is good to those who deserve it, although sometimes the odd waste of space slips through the net.
  10. Its obviously got better than in my day foxy as it always seemed to be 50/50 split!!!! :D
  11. The cracking CR to get someone posted to get rid of them still exists though, it winds me up no end, still does now I'm out as well.
    Shite soldiers shouldnt get rewarded by promotion just to get them out of others units.
  12. The same soldiers were also downgraded P7 excused everything but breathing, but still managed to get in some decent AT
  13. Yeah I will 2nd that (for an OPD anyway :lol: )