Restraint from using violence.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by CC_TA, Jul 8, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Morning all,

About 0300 this morning a friend of mine was verbally and physically assaulted at Henley regatta. He was first given a severe verbal bombardment and then he was punched repeatedly in the face causing cuts and swelling. He maintained his cool and refrained from retaliation.

My question; Should I have him done for sexism? By not punching the fat bitch he is clearly a sexist. :D (I have even seen him hold doors open for the opposite sex!)

Bit of background; he is a serving Marine, but was not in possession of his white flag. :lol:

2. this begs the question of what he said to her in the first place. :?
  3. Cow

Cow LE

More to the question, why are you now on the net and not in the bar, or too pissed to see the screen?

And yeah, what did he say/do?!
  4. Fair play to the lad, he showed more restraint than I think I would have been able to.

In similar circumstances I think I would first try to restrain her, to prevent her from punching me but at the end of the day, if that didn't work then so long as I remained on my feet I would have hit back, man or woman...It's a natural reaction to defend oneself I think....
  5. I don't drink and I don't do sleeping much - leaves loads of time for picking drunk mates up and plenty of time for one handed surfing. :D

It was another mate being a bit drunk throwing up in a bin who started getting abuse of her & and a mate, marine stepped in to take drunk mate off, he mentioned something about a lack of salads and got punched a few times - All good fun!

6. Cut to the chase, did he at least sh1t in her handbag?

Big gayer.

I was always brought up that you didn't hit ladies. So, you assume she's a lady up to the point she proves she's not and if she tries to lamp you, then all bets are off.

It takes a few fishwife types by surprise to realise having a fanny doesn't make you invincible.
  7. Can't justify "hitting" broads. Instead of sucking it up or 'hitting" her, he should have clapped both hands on her ears thrice with maximum force, disorienting her so that he could push her down the stairs.
  8. Should of decked the bloater.
  9. stick a pin in the fat cow and what her go wheee all the way to Marlow.
  10. I didn't know that Henley Regatta was an all-night event. Mind you, it was only after a couple of visits that I realised they had rowing there and not just formation drinking.
  11. and then he was punched repeatedly in the face causing cuts and swelling

Not much of an advert for the cat-like reflexes of a super killing machine in a green beret - couldn't he step back a pace? or did the doris's mate have him in an arm lock or something?

He's probably had worse in a mill....
  12. This sounds like the typical equality type bitch who wants sexual equality when it suits but hides behind the fact that she is female? when it also suits. Should haved decked the bitch.
  13. lets get this straight

One of the lads puked his ring up

The bird was a porker

she hit one of the lads

there was a bin full of vomit

she didnt end up wearing it
  14. "Did you just punch me?"

"Yes, You stupid cnut!"

15. He was laughing too much, I did suggest putting here in the bin or swamping all over her but she was too big for the bin!