Rest In Peace Simon Cozens

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by slopey, Apr 2, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It is with deep regret that I inform comrades of the sudden death of Simon Cozens on Saturday 30 March 2013. Simon served a full career in the Corps and retired as a WO2 having been awarded an MBE for his service. All who serve and have served deserve our respect and thanks. The family have asked that no postings be made on facebook and other social media sites. A full obituary will be published in The Rose and Laurel in due course.

2. damn. bloody nice bloke. RIP Si.

3. What awful news. Condolences.

4. Simon was a well respected total professional whose premature loss will be felt by everyone who knew or worked with him.

My condolences to his immediate family - another devastating blow for the Corps family.

5. Si was a shy retiring member of Squad 104 and slowly came out of his shell to be a thoroughly charming down to earth and switched on bloke with a great sense of humour. I am saddened to read of the death of someone I regarded as a friend. RIP.

Edit: raising a few glasses of whisky to you tonite- I may share some amusing memories tomorrow my friend.

6. Sorry to hear this. Simon was a colleague and friend in both Belize and 3MI. Condolences to Elita and his family

7. Sorry to hear the news. A further thinning of the ranks.

8. Terrible news. Top chap, knew him from 3MI

9. Simon Cozens,
    Excellent Soldier and Operator; all-round good-bloke.
    Pity to see him gone so soon.
    Raising a glass.........

10. Just found out about Si, worked with him in Hong Kong, a really nice unassuming chap. RIP old boy.