• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Rest In Peace Simon Cozens

It is with deep regret that I inform comrades of the sudden death of Simon Cozens on Saturday 30 March 2013. Simon served a full career in the Corps and retired as a WO2 having been awarded an MBE for his service. All who serve and have served deserve our respect and thanks. The family have asked that no postings be made on facebook and other social media sites. A full obituary will be published in The Rose and Laurel in due course.

Simon was a well respected total professional whose premature loss will be felt by everyone who knew or worked with him.

My condolences to his immediate family - another devastating blow for the Corps family.

Si was a shy retiring member of Squad 104 and slowly came out of his shell to be a thoroughly charming down to earth and switched on bloke with a great sense of humour. I am saddened to read of the death of someone I regarded as a friend. RIP.

Edit: raising a few glasses of whisky to you tonite- I may share some amusing memories tomorrow my friend.

Simon was a well respected total professional whose premature loss will be felt by everyone who knew or worked with him.

My condolences to his immediate family - another devastating blow for the Corps family.
Sorry to hear this. Simon was a colleague and friend in both Belize and 3MI. Condolences to Elita and his family

Latest Threads