RESPOND EMMEDIATLEY REGARDING YOUR SME GRANT!!

Discussion in 'Finance, Property, Law' started by uncle_vanya, Dec 19, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wow...... lots of cash for Christmas..... I will be able to eat..... :p

European Commission Enterprise and Industry DG Communication and Information Unit/R4 BREY 13/ 092 B - 1049 Brussels (Belgium) Released: December 2008. We bring to your notice the decision by the board of trustees of The European Union to choose you as one of the final recipients of a cash grant/donation for your own personal, educational, and business development (SME funding). To promote growth and creating new jobs in the European economy, we are giving out a yearly donation of £402,000.00 (four hundred and two thousand pounds) to 10 lucky recipients who have been selected from over 25,000 websites all over the globe, as funding/aid from the European Union, European Commission, and the United Nations in accordance with enabling acts of Parliament. Please contact paying office (England) Name: Dr. Dominic Brett E-mail: sme.grants@live.co.uk Remember to quote your identification numbers. Find your identification numbers below: BATCH NUMBER: EC-078419XN UNIQUE NUMBER: SME48153 Note that these numbers fall within your location file. Thank you and accept my congratulations once again! Janet Williamson Information Officer and Coordinator, Scottish European Resources Network ======== +++++CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE+++++ the information in this e-mail may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination or copying of this e-mail and its attachments, if any, or the information contained herein is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail from your computer system. Thank you. ---------------------------------------------------------------- This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program. -- Gall y neges e-bost hon, ac unrhyw atodiadau a anfonwyd gyda hi, gynnwys deunydd cyfrinachol ac wedi eu bwriadu i'w defnyddio'n unig gan y sawl y cawsant eu cyfeirio ato (atynt). Os ydych wedi derbyn y neges e-bost hon trwy gamgymeriad, rhowch wybod i'r anfonwr ar unwaith a dilëwch y neges. Os na fwriadwyd anfon y neges atoch chi, rhaid i chi beidio â defnyddio, cadw neu ddatgelu unrhyw wybodaeth a gynhwysir ynddi. Mae unrhyw farn neu safbwynt yn eiddo i'r sawl a'i hanfonodd yn unig ac nid yw o anghenraid yn cynrychioli barn Prifysgol Bangor. Nid yw Prifysgol Bangor yn gwarantu bod y neges e-bost hon neu unrhyw atodiadau yn rhydd rhag firysau neu 100% yn ddiogel. Oni bai fod hyn wedi ei ddatgan yn uniongyrchol yn nhestun yr e-bost, nid bwriad y neges e-bost hon yw ffurfio contract rhwymol - mae rhestr o lofnodwyr awdurdodedig ar gael o Swyddfa Cyllid Prifysgol Bangor. www.bangor.ac.uk This email and any attachments may contain confidential material and is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this email. If you are not the intended recipient(s), you must not use, retain or disclose any information contained in this email. Any views or opinions are solely those of the sender and do not necessarily represent those of the Bangor University. Bangor University does not guarantee that this email or any attachments are free from viruses or 100% secure. Unless expressly stated in the body of the text of the email, this email is not intended to form a binding contract - a list of authorised signatories is available from the Bangor University Finance Office. www.bangor.ac.uk

Feck nose what the rest of thismeans.... anybody speak Welsh???? :lol:

2. Dear online user,

Congratulations!

You have qualified as one of the ten selected in the finals of the just concluded United States Presidential Election, 2008 Internet Program.

All the ten recipients were randomly selected from domain websites found in our database, enabled and powered by computer generated draw system.

Our organization award you a cash grant of $750,000:00 [Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand US dollars only] for participating in focus groups, completing simple online surveys and using the internet both indoors and in your office.

To receive your particulars and cheque grant, contact FedEx® Courier Service as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your Consignment to you because of the expiring date. For your information, we have paid for the delivery Charges, and Insurance premium.

The only money you will send to the FedEx® Courier Service to deliver your Consignment directly to your postal Address in your country is $90 .00 (Ninety United States Dollars) only being Security Keeping Fee of the Courier Company so far. Again, don't be deceived by anybody to pay any other money except $90 .00.

We would have also paid for the security keeping fee, but they refused because they don't know when you will contact them and in case of demurrage. You have to contact the Shipping Agent for the delivery of your Draft with this Information Below,

FedEx® Courier Service
    Shipping Agent: Mr. Ashley Sherlock
    Email: fedexcustomerservice@live.co.uk

Finally, make sure you send your Postal address and direct telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on the delivery and enquire for a tracking number to enable you track your package over the internet to know when it will get to your location.

Try to contact them as soon as you receive this email and ask them how to make the payment of the security fee of $90.00 to them to avoid any further delay.

Note this. The FedEx® Courier Service doesn't know the contents in the Box. We registered it as a BOX of African Textile. This is to avoid them delaying with the Shipment. Don't let them know the true contents of the box for security reasons.

Regards,

Mrs. Samantha Wilson

(c) 2008 IWP (R)

...Wow! even more cash-4Me!! ..... I like words like 'Demurage'... what a word, it rolls around the mouth like toffee.... and that $90-00 Daollars that they want..... well, take it oot 'o me winnings Dearie!!!

wow.... and a BOX, a BOX of african Textiles..... (probably a box of Mugabe's sh1Te) :p :p 8)

3. This credit crunch is getting worse. You would have thought that a large multinational company like Federal Express would have their own domain name registered something@fedex.com and not resort to using something@live.co.uk

Or is it possibly not a genuine Email ?? :?