respectable welsh paedophile outed as vicar scandal

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by deSTABlised, Sep 26, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is it just me, or does he actually look like a paedo; ugly, dodgy combover and borderline gwar? linky

2. Yes and his wife banned from working with kids.

And that stupid look like he believes that God is on his side.
  3. The thing is that, apparently, he liked to show his wife the good ones! How sick is that?
  4. msr

msr LE

5. Surely that depends on how fit they were??! ;)
  6. Ginger Welsh paedophile? I don't know which is worse....

Being Ginger....

Being a paedo....

or the unsurpassed horror of being Welsh!
  7. 3 and 1/2 years sentence?.. what's it really? I mean, he'll get ' time served' deduction and 'time off for good behaviour ' reductions right? and he'll be protected from the ' lads' who might like to pass their own judgment on him in the exercise yard..

Feel bad for the cop who had to go through all the photties and ' categorize' them..
    " Oh, that's bad..pile one.. that's worse.. um - pile 3 and jee zuz H kee ryst, that's disgusting.. pile 5..

got to unnerve a chap and leave him nursing a bottle, visiting a shrink after a while...
  8. msr

msr LE

It's nigh on automatic if they have been 'seen' before, but still not a pleasant task.

9. Get a paedo to do it, "good, very good omg thats fantastic!", then shoot him...
  10. 3 and 1/2 years - If he was a serving chef he might have been found guilty by DCM and then sent to the Falklands for 6 months as a punishment while the Battalion to which he was attached was actually on Ops in Sandy Places!!!!!...........Alledgedly.

Edited for banana fingered mong typing