respectable welsh paedophile outed as vicar scandal

Is it just me, or does he actually look like a paedo; ugly, dodgy combover and borderline gwar? linky

Infiltrator said:
The thing is that, apparently, he liked to show his wife the good ones! How sick is that?
Surely that depends on how fit they were??! ;)

3 and 1/2 years sentence?.. what's it really? I mean, he'll get ' time served' deduction and 'time off for good behaviour ' reductions right? and he'll be protected from the ' lads' who might like to pass their own judgment on him in the exercise yard..

Feel bad for the cop who had to go through all the photties and ' categorize' them..
" Oh, that's bad..pile one.. that's worse.. um - pile 3 and jee zuz H kee ryst, that's disgusting.. pile 5..

got to unnerve a chap and leave him nursing a bottle, visiting a shrink after a while...

Rocketeer said:
3 and 1/2 years sentence?.. what's it really? I mean, he'll get ' time served' deduction and 'time off for good behaviour ' reductions right? and he'll be protected from the ' lads' who might like to pass their own judgment on him in the exercise yard..

Feel bad for the cop who had to go through all the photties and ' categorize' them..
" Oh, that's bad..pile one.. that's worse.. um - pile 3 and jee zuz H kee ryst, that's disgusting.. pile 5..

got to unnerve a chap and leave him nursing a bottle, visiting a shrink after a while...
It's nigh on automatic if they have been 'seen' before, but still not a pleasant task.

msr

Get a paedo to do it, "good, very good omg thats fantastic!", then shoot him...

Rocketeer said:

3 and 1/2 years - If he was a serving chef he might have been found guilty by DCM and then sent to the Falklands for 6 months as a punishment while the Battalion to which he was attached was actually on Ops in Sandy Places!!!!!...........Alledgedly.

Edited for banana fingered mong typing

SYNT