• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Respect

It very much depends what you mean by 'respect' ("Yo, Respect") and by whom. The great unwashed are in awe of the activities and mystique of the SAS. I suspect, however, that there is universal respect for the our little Gurkha chums, who are varyingly seen as fearless, fearsome (hold onto yer ears!) and good at volleyball.

im not actually very familiar with the HAC which is why i spelt it in capitals, the other four i know a little about, and they were all examples anyway so stop nit picking you meany

Armed_and_dangerous said:
im not actually very familiar with the HAC which is why i spelt it in capitals, the other four i know a little about, and they were all examples anyway so stop nit picking you meany
Cross my palm with silver and I could arrange for you to become very familiar with the HAC.

I just can't think of the best unit/department in the whole army, but whenever I was out living in Banja Luka, I found it really hard to keep my 'Y' fronts clear of skids. All those nice Ghurka curries you see. Then I discovered a unit who kept my crusty pants sparkling. I can't remember who was responsible but I managed to capture one of these fantastic scrubbers after he had chiseled a particularly bad mudslide off my M&S 'Y-fronts'. Cheers Abs, without people like you I'd have been on 6 months worth of Regy Baths :D

'I found it really hard to keep my 'Y' fronts clear of skids. All those nice Ghurka curries you see. Then I discovered a unit who kept my crusty pants sparkling. I can't remember who was responsible but I managed to capture one of these fantastic scrubbers after he had chiseled a particularly bad mudslide off my M&S 'Y-fronts' '
- good for you

In your view(s) what is the most widely respected regiment etc. (para/marine/sas/sbs/HAC/etc/etc)?
Without a doubt the finest military force on the planet is and always will be the 1st Bn Foot and Mouth.. what a crap question.. what is this, a bloody youth opportunity week?

tafmad said:
In your view(s) what is the most widely respected regiment etc. (para/marine/sas/sbs/HAC/etc/etc)?
Without a doubt the finest military force on the planet is and always will be the 1st Bn Foot and Mouth.. what a crap question.. what is this, a bloody youth opportunity week?
you really are one sarcastic t*sser

Latest Threads