Resources related to the 2011 Japan Crisis

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by iwcwatch, Mar 26, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. On March 11 at 2:46pm JST a massive 9.0-magnitude earthquake occurred near the northeastern coast of Japan, creating extremely destructive tsunami waves which hit Japan just minutes after the earthquake, and triggering evacuations and warnings across the Pacific Ocean. The earthquake and tsunami have caused extensive and severe damage in Northeastern Japan, leaving thousands of people confirmed dead, injured or missing, and millions more affected by lack of electricity, water and transportation.

This page is being updated continuously to provide the latest information about this crisis, resources for those affected, and ways to contribute to relief efforts in Japan.
  2. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

We know about that have you not left it a bit late to start providing updates?

God is British and he's just been made an honourary member of F.E.P.O.W.
  3. Mmmmm, radioactive whales, my favourite.
  4. I thought it was strange that a bunch of watchmakers would be interested in Japan :- IWC Watches - AA Time
  5. I've said something similar everytime I went to Sennybridge, although I think I slid an extra 'deserves' in there somewhere. And probably more swearing.