Resigning a commission

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by illbeamonkeysoon, May 10, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Hi everyone.

    As the last couple of ACF topics have been about becoming a rupert I thought now would be a good time to enquire how you would go about resigning a TA (B) Commission? Is it just a simple question of writing a letter and if so should it be addressed to the Commandant or someone else? Or are there other formalities I will have to go through?

    I would normally contact my AO but he is unobtainable at the minute for personal reasons.

    Any info would be appreciated.


    ps. yes i have posted this in the ACF forum as well